“Excellent service, Good food on our special occasion”
Review of Grappa Ristorante

Grappa Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,634 of 9,687 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed March 22, 2017

We visited this restaurant for a small after wedding supper. A very intimate group of only 8 people. The service was amazing! Absolutely excellent! The food was very good. I ordered Caesar Salad, Veal Marsala with veggies and buttered Fettuccine. the Caesar Salad was very good, quite authentic and one of the best I have had. The veal was tender, the Marsala sauce was tasty, the veggies were cooked to perfection. In all it was a lovely dinner. The owner surprised us by bringing us shots (on the house) to celebrate and toast the bride and groom.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Just the right level of attention if you are enjoying a romantic evening with your loved one- on a Thursday night! Lamb chops were done just perfectly. Caprese salad: tomatoes tasted like hothouse ones, not heirloom ones so was a little disappointed with the taste.

Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

We went with friends and had a great time. Amazing food, exceptional service. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Was here January 5, 2017 and the food and service were great. My water glass kept on getting refills even after we paid (last few people in restaurant on a Thursday night). The seafood pasta was fresh and my mussels were not overcooked.Great grilled squid too! The prices were very reasonable as well.
I would come back!

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

After hearing good things I tried this place out, leaving however a little disappointed. This place specializes in pasta yet my pasta dish (forget the name but it was spicy one) was very basic and something my mom could cook at home. Did not find our server overall very helpful or overly knowledgable but the second male sever was very cheerful and helpful. Price was fair but still a little expensive for what I got. The creme brûlée is very good. If you're looking for parking, there is some out front for free at night, but I parked on a side street behind it without any issues. Cheers.