Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing time on Pirate Life Adventure Cruise!!

Reviewed October 2, 2018
Diane L
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Delight for children

I gave this a 5 because of watching how much the children loved the performance. This was an... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2018
Elizabeth K
Toronto, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Toronto
from US$52.73
from US$72.54
from US$76.86
from US$68.00
More Info
All reviews water cannons face paint pirate names set sail amazing adventure pirate crew children involved dressing up treasure hunt pirate fans real pirate high seas entire crew great costumes let loose story telling kids and adults
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Went on the cruise for our granddaughter’s 4th birthday. What a great job this team does! From the beginning when they paint the kids faces and dress them up like pirates to the great performance they put on during the cruise! They kept the kids and even the adults so engaged for the whole hour on the ship with their story and all their wonderfully comical antics to go along with it! The kids had fun shooting water cannons to ‘attack’ the villain that came along side, and then aboard the ship. They really put the kids first and added little things to make the birthday girl feel special. This was so well done!!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

A really awesome adventure for the whole family. Cruise the lake, fire water canons and bring home the treasure. Well worth the money!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We went on the pirate adventure for my daughters 5th birthday and she LOVED it!!! The whole experience was really amazing. The crew gets everyone really involved and makes it fun for everyone. Face painting was great and so was the whole hour long show!! They made sure to pay extra attention to my daughter and made her feel special. The pirates are very passionate about what they do and put 100% in to it. Thank you!!

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous time setting sail with these scaly wags. There improve skills are on point and the written comedy had me in stitches. But okay okay I'm a 30 year old women your probably looking for a review of what my 5 year old son thought. Well his exact words were "AWESOME" and "I loved those pirates" we really had a great time as a family and even stale dale had a blast lol. Thanks guys!! Xx #whatwouldyoudowithabirthdaypirate

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

This was a very well thought out event. Lots of ideas to engage children with. The play did not stay on one subject overly long therefor very young children had an easy time staying engaged. We were not bored for one second. Great costumes, face painting and the pirates remained in character the whole time. Parking was easy.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I took my 11 year old son, who at first was not a happy camper as he looked at all the very young children there. I knew he was thinking this was going to be lame. The cast and crew are fantastic, they are fun and know how to get even the biggest skeptic to open up and engage. My son had a great time and thanked me for taking him. I recommend the Pirate Life adventure to everyone!

Date of experience: August 2018