“The children talked about it non-stop for weeks.”
Review of Pirate Life

Pirate Life
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ahoy matey! Join the crew aboard the 45 foot Island Rogue, a pirate ship on Centre Island Toronto!. Live the Pirate Life with our crew as you dress in costume, received sea farin' tatoos and pirate nick names! Board the vessel and sail the Toronto Harbour in search of sunken treasure and freedom! Pirate Life combines theatre, adventure and cruise, it's fun for all ages and departs daily from the Centre Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I have a small daycare and took my young school agers (4-6) and preschoolers there. There were 10 children + 2 adults in total. We were able to qualify for a group discount which really helped. =) We sailed on a August Tuesday. Matt was great at calling back and responding via email. The crew was amazing. They were very engaging and quick to adapt to the children's need and the dynamic of the group they have on board. They also did awesome face painting and play games with the children, keeping them occupied before boarding. Our children had a blast. The total cost of the trip transportation + ferry + admission is a bit high but the children had a chance to see and be involved in a live performance and sailed around the island was worth it - never mind the highlight - shooting the 'water cannon' at the bad pirate. LOL This is their first year, so I think they deserve 5 stars. There are still room for improvement. =)

1  Thank Arnica L
There are newer reviews for Pirate Life

Reviewed 31 August 2015

The pirate crew were very helpful in organizing my son's birthday party. The adults and children who came along all enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend it overall. My son's favourite bit was the water cannons! I loved the treasure discovery.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I booked my daughters 6 th birthday with pirate life and I am so grateful to the staff that was amazing and did great job!
Kids and Adults were so happy and every one enjoyed the party ! This is number one party place for summer birthdays! Dont hesitate just book it and you will not regret!
Thank you for amazing day!!!!

2  Thank ingaeee
Reviewed 28 August 2015

We sailed with Pirate Life this summer. What a great adventure! The kids in our group ranged in age from 4 to 8 years old and they all loved it. When you arrive you dress up in pirate gear, get your face painted and decide on your pirate name. Then it's time to set sail on the Island Rogue which has been fitted out to look like a pirate ship and sail through the Toronto Island lagoons. There is story telling, singing, bad guys, sunken treasure to find and water cannons to shoot. It was very interactive. The performers did a wonderful job with the kids. Definitely book online in advance on their website www.piratelife.ca

1  Thank Chasescout
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We had a visit on our 6-year-old son's birthday as a surprise gift with our one-year-old. The 6-year-old had a great time exploring and interacting with the crew. Btw, the crews are AMAZING! Despite of the heavy rain and distractive kids, the tried very hard to keep everyone entertained throughout the trip. I would highly recommend it for kids especially between 5-8.

1  Thank Yejin L