“Vegetarian and Vegan Cuisine”
Review of Fresh

Fresh
Ranked #330 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: North End
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have eaten here 3 or 4 times with my son and daughter-in-law. It's a funky restaurant with lots of action going on. Can be loud and very busy at times, but the food is definitely "fresh" and carefully prepared.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Noisy, grubby looking, disorganized, though nice wait staff. We sat outside, though, cool, to get a bit of quiet. Food was not hot. Portions are inconsistent from location to location. This was a second attempt to like Fresh. Now, will not go back... Just not relaxing, or worth the hype.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I wanted to try everything on the menu! The onion rings and fries (potato and sweet potato) are thee best! Our meal was just perfect. Our server Dino offered great advice about the fare and proved to be a stellar server. Excellent food for both vegans and non-vegans! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

We went to Fresh before catching a Movie. I had the vegan burger with their famous onion rings. My friend snacked on a couple sweet potato fries which were burnt. She didn't have to pay for them but I was disappointed that they even brought them to the table as they were clearly burnt to a crisp, it was pretty bad, since I've been there before and brought her there bacause I had such a good experience the first time. I think the service quality is based on quality of the staff on a particular day.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

A bit pricey for what you get, decent, quick service. One thing that baffled me was the use of horrible, out of season tomatoes on their rice bowls, yuck
Meh...