“Consistently Excellent - great Atmosphere.”
Review of Joso's

Joso's
Reserve with OpenTable
Joso's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 9,692 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We recently visited Joso’s again for a special meal. This time on our anniversary. Their seafood is always the best. We like a whole fish and their calamari but their meats and pastas are always top quality. Service is very good. Wine menu is good, I think we always find something. It is not white tablecloth and tuxes on the waiters, but fun and casual, artsy, with lots of sexy erotic art.
The price seems reasonable for such a quality experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Joso’s is a fun well established high end restaurant known for its fresh seafood. I was surprised last night when a group of us 7 sat down for an after TIFF meal at 9. Several of us ordered the fresh fish, I ordered the Snapper my wife had the Branzino and we accepted the offer to have them deboned. Both fishes had many bones to the point my wife stopped eating it. Mine had lots of bones that took away from enjoying the fish! You would think that a restaurant known for its fresh fish would know hoe to fillet fish!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Joso's is an extremely popular restaurant, and with good reason. The place is decorated with fun pieces of art, the energy is lively and noisy and the food is outstanding. We ordered a sampling of different dishes including a caprese salad, smoked trout, fried calamari and shrimp, grilled squid, steamed octopus, ratatouille, black ink spaghettini, and 2 freshly grilled fish. Service is efficient and helpful and the whole dinner was a huge success.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Some of the better fish I've had in the city. Will have to try it out again. Prices were a tad much, comparing the quality and freshness, but maybe it was a off night. Must try.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

I tried some thing new dishes this time except fish..... delicious!

I didn’t want to talk more because nothing changed , still the best fish restaurant in Toronto.