“This is really surprising. I would love to visit again here.”

Mildred's Temple Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Mildred's Temple Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 9,040 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Cross street: King and Atlantic
Transit: The King West streetcar #504 stops at Atlantic Ave. and King going east and at Jefferson Ave. going west. We are located at the top of the stairs on the southeast corner of Atlantic and King Street West.
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Mildred's Temple Kitchen is my new favorite spot to have a delicious food for dinner. I tried the blueberry pancakes in partner with blue sky lemonade, which I find delicious. Excellent service, friendly staffs, and great atmosphere. Visit this place if you are in the area. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Today was the first time I have ever visited Mildred's Temple Kitchen. I have heard many great things and have seen endless photos on Instagram. My friend and I were served by the wonderful Pablo. Pablo was extremely welcoming and catered to our every need. We decided to share the blueberry buttermilk pancakes and the Veda's choice with smoked salmon. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! Everything tasted absolutely magnificent. The perfect balance between the sweet and savoury dishes was sublime. I am definitely going to make Mildred's Temple Kitchen my regular brunch spot. I can only hope to be served by Pablo again to make the experience even more spectacular.

2  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed 13 October 2017

we had dinner last night. after seeing the first large mouse and then the second we told the staff...they thought it funny. we waited for 45 mins for our short ribs which had been slow cooked so it should not have taken that long. the food was ok...
we asked to talk to the manager.. he said they could not control the mice problem and paid for our drinks. they have a lot of raw food on the menu...not great with mice running around! Some of the mice were a few feet from the open kitchen. I did call the health dept. I would stay away.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Hidden in a cozy corner, this place offers comfortable patio seating. Inside looks very stylish! Recommend you to check their restrooms!

Menu isn't disappointing either! As a vegan I usually have a issue finding a place, but here they were happy to accommodate my needs with no problems. Food is delicious btw! Their special as 1$ Oysters? And they were extremely tasty!

All server staff was very nice and friendly! Attentive manager stopped by our table many times to make sure we have everything we needed!

Definitely recommend for evening drink with friends!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Discovered by chance when first choice had big line up. Liberty Village gem. Great service and bright roomy modern atmosphere.
Server suggested the blueberry pancake as a side. Great call. The three in the regular order are huge. Very nice blueberry compote and maple syrup. Brunch special excellent salmon cakes, and rosemary potatoes very tasty, perfectly done. Poached eggs perfect hollandaise sauce, and salad lightly dressed. Very good huevos Monty.
Americano coffee bit steep at $4/ medium size cup, but nice taste.
Definitely will return.