“Always good ”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Toronto
Cross street: King and Atlantic
Transit: The King West streetcar #504 stops at Atlantic Ave. and King going east and at Jefferson Ave. going west. We are located at the top of the stairs on the southeast corner of Atlantic and King Street West.
Description: Mildred’s Temple Kitchen opened with a heartfelt philosophy. We’re here because we love food, people and the simple pleasures of life: our temple is the place where we practice our devotion. Well hidden in the heart of Liberty Village, Mildred’s Temple Kitchen reflects our commitment to providing locally sourced, seasonal ingredients, simply and sumptuously prepared. Bright and industrial, yet relaxing and intimate, the warmth of Mildred’s lingers long after the guests have gone home. Dedicated to providing a gathering place that offers delicious food and unique culinary memories, we’re glad you discovered us.
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

I don’t why many people like pancakes but I like temple burger haha , add bacon it delicious very much .

And pecan square (cold, don’t warm up please please )

See you next time.

Your sincerely,
Customer

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank 20,130,124
Write a reviewReviews (408)

Reviewed February 9, 2020

Donna never fails to put forward a quality, innovative and extremely tasty menu for a very fair price. Mildred's has been a go to spot for years and will be for years to come.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

One of the best place for brunch.

I love the pancakes the best I have at a restaurant, you must try. I went for dinner and is good too

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Everything here was perfection.

The pancakes hold up to their popularity. They were soft, fluffy and made to perfection.

The eggs benedict was also very good, but I definitely like it better on an English muffin.

The drinks were perfect, I am a ceaser connoisseur and tried was made really well, although spicy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

Besides my dad’s, Mildred’s makes THE best pancakes ever!! Fluffy and so tasty but crunchy on the sides. Tons of blueberries and whipped cream. They are definitely meant for sharing though. I also loved the huevos - go with a group and share a bunch of their dishes!!

Date of visit: December 2019