“Service is good this time”
Review of Terroni

Terroni
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,163 of 8,657 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed March 12, 2020 via mobile

Service is good this time .

Foods are always very delicious, especially pasta , desserts .

The best delicious pasta restaurant in town .

I like Terroni.

See you soon.

1  Thank 20,130,124
Write a reviewReviews (431)

Reviewed March 8, 2020

I ordered the scrambled eggs with toast for brunch that was $21 dollars. Rather than come with TWO slices of toast like a normal restaurant, or ONE slice of toast like a stingy restaurant, it came with HALF a slice of toast. I finished the half slice in two bites and was leftover with just scrambled eggs. Why not just give people the full piece of toast?!?! I left hungry and ate another meal when I got home. Would NOT recommend.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

The food was very good but the service was bad the saver chakim who brthought me my food sprayed me with chemicals I felt really bad I confronted him and he did not talk to me just run away I felt like reporting to the police

Reviewed February 11, 2020

Good service and delicious food to match. It’s nice and light for Italian food and always fresh tasting. Pastors are normally cooked perfectly. And they have really delicious salads as well. The only thing that bugs me is that they don’t allow any alterations or substitutions on their menu items. Apparently the chefs there feel like substitutions compromise the integrity of their food, which I find a bit pretentious. They have very delicious fried calamari that they serve with only lemon wedges. Would it be the end of the world to offer a fresh marinara sauce for dipping? Or a homemade aioli? Otherwise there is a lot that I love about this place. I always buy a jar of their pepperoncini that they keep by the entrance. I highly recommend it, it’s delicious on just about everything I cook up at home.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 31, 2020 via mobile

5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for everything delicious including appetizer, pasta, pizza, desserts etc..

See you later Terroni ❤️❤️❤️