“SERVICE”

Cuisines: Italian, Persian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed July 19, 2018

One of the worst places that I have been in. food is good but service is nonexistence. takes too long to get the food and they bring the appetizer and main course together. For sweets, they have to run next door and it arrives in the middle of your meal.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

15 of us went to this restaurant for the first time. We tried various dishes and everyone enjoyed the food. I personally had the Fesenjoon which is a stew with pomegranate juice, walnut & chicken served with basmati rice. Delicious..... Large portions so many of us got to take the leftovers home. The service was attentive and friendly. Got individual bills which was appreciated. A place that we would go back..

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

I ordered baghali polo with shank. that was super delicious. I definitely recommend this plate to anyone who loves baghali polo.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

We celebrated our family reunion lunch at this place, wrong choice! I ordered "Chenjeh" and it was inedible , smell very bad and it was like tossing plain meat on the grill at high temperatures so the inside was still pinkish ."(kobideh" was the only dish we could eat)
We also asked for Crispy rice "Tahdig" which is offered in many Persian restaurants as a complimentary side dish but was told we had to order it with a stew as a totally separate main dish!!! we paid nearly $40 for each person and ended up leaving hungry and disappointed!

Reviewed December 30, 2017

4 of us went for the first time - tried a variety of dishes and enjoyed every one of them - great flavours, large portions, nice setting - my only complaint is I think our waiters were new and thus were not quite sure what to do - they were very pleasant and responded to requests but needed to be prompted.