“Outstanding!”
Review of LockQuest - CLOSED

LockQuest
More attraction details
Owner description: LockQuest is the most fun escape the room game in Toronto. Our current game, Escape the Book Club killer, sees you and your friends trapped in the home of a madman. Sort out clues from kitsch in a pulp fiction-themed apartment to find the key and escape before the book club killer comes home!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

What a fantastic experience!

I brought my wife and her friends to LockQuest as a birthday surprise (yes I still give my wife birthday surprises, even in our 40s). This was our second escape room that day and I have to say that we were very impressed and enjoyed ourselves more at LockQuest than at Escape Games. From the time we walked in the door, to when we left, the gang at LockQuest were pleasant, engaging and entertaining. It was obvious they took pride in providing their clients with an exciting experience.

The game itself was well executed and the puzzles were occasionally complex but not so obscure that they would have been impossible to solve. The design of the room and props used were all very realistic with a good mix of high tech and old school book smarts needed. Nothing scary or dismal, dirty and dark about this room. It was clean, bright and actually felt like we were locked in some stranger's apartment.

I'm so tempted to go back even though I know all the secrets. You should go instead!

2  Thank P-fou

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Our family of 10, ranging in age from early 20s to 70s, all had a blast working as a team, trying to figure out the clues and puzzles to help us get out! It was the first in an escape room for all of us and I'm thrilled that LockQuest was such a great experience for everyone! We found it to be both challenging and thrilling. Looking forward to trying LockQuest's next escape room theme.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I loved this, I was in a group of people who had never done a room escape game, there were 11 of us (the game is for 12 max) and I only knew a few people personally, and my brother who I brought knew only two people personally, but within 10 minutes we were both interacting with everyone (and we are both very, very shy). We both had so much fun we couldn't believe it, we had to start looking up room escape games in San francisco (where we live) The puzzles are the perfect amount of difficult and impossible if you don't work with each other. It seemed like every one was instrumental in at least one puzzle, so we all felt like we contributed a lot. Really, it was the most fun group activity I have ever done and If I ever had to do a work outing or anything, this would be the place. After the game I felt a million times more comfortable talking to the people in the group. I really loved that the company didn't seem like they though they were better than you, it didn't feel like a "only 2% of people can solve this good luck" basically they weren't running a company simply to show off their puzzle making skills to feel superior. Which is the vibe I get from a lot of the other room escape websites. In short, if your thinking about doing this, you totally should.

1  Thank Krista P
Reviewed 3 May 2015

Was the best way to spend a Sunday evening. Challenging, tons of fun and the guys were hilarious! Overall an awesome experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

It was my first time visiting Lockquest. Great experience! I went with a group of girlfriends and we had a blast. The story is very well done, not easy to escape ( at least for us). You have to work as a group on the clues and having 12 girls screaming at the same time can make it a bit difficult.