“Out of this world perogies with so many topping options!!”
Review of Loaded Pierogi

Loaded Pierogi
Ranked #387 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Ukrainian, Canadian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Loaded Pierogi is a growing restaurant and bar presently with three locations in Toronto. All plates start with a base of traditional potato & onion pierogi, cooked either crispy or classic. But that's where tradition ends and innovation begins. The pierogi are loaded with an endless choice of toppings, that include crispy duck confit, chunks of lobster, wild mushrooms, variety of cheeses and rich sauces. Delicious dessert pierogi is also an option. Loaded Pierogi is fully licensed, offering fourteen varieties of vodka, cocktails and local craft beers. The atmosphere is warm and cozy, a great affordable place to share with friends and family (kids menu available). We also have takeout, delivery and catering options.
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We stumbled upon this place while adventuring around the city. It wasn't busy at all, which is shocking on a weekend afternoon (and because it's so close to St Lawrence Market). The service was friendly and quick.

The perogie plates are from $12-16 CAD and come either fried or boiled, 8 pieces in each dish. It was so hard to choose because there are so many options! I had the Buffalo Chicken and I'm already craving to go back again, these perogies are amazing. Must try.

I'm Russian, so trust me when I say I know my perogies, and these are damn good perogies.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Dropped into this trendy little place on lower Church street for supper this week and was pleasantly surprised. Friendly service, delicious pierogis and inexpensive vodkas - and quite the selection ! Dinner for two for less than $60 - including tip - well done ! I will return as being of Polish origin what better food than pierogis and vodka ! Na Zdrowie !

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Never had a pierogi before and was impressed. Several dumplings (or pizza pocket like) food that has a mash potato like filling and then it topped with meat and/ or veggies. Each dish has its own individuality to it. It taste great, and was decently priced.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

When my wife suggested we try the Loaded Pierogi when we took her parents to Toronto, everyone was game.

I'm simple when it comes to my perogies...give me any combination of butter, cheese and bacon and I'm happy. I sprung for half and half, boiled and fried.

My wife had the buffalo chicken, and her parents tried the porky pig and traditional sauerkraut.

I wish we had room to try some of the dessert offerings, but the main course was just too tasty and filling for everyone!

I'd go again the next time I was in Toronto. Great service and food from this cool little restaurant.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

My wife stumbled upon this place and we gave it a try. It was absolutely delicious. The portions were a little small but what a great way to eat pierogi's! Service was excellent, atmosphere was quaint and we had a wonderful meal. Only wish there were these places in New Jersey!