“Great sandwiches! ”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Always spot on, hot,fresh and so big you won’t eat dinner! We always go for lunch and treat the staff, never have an issue!

Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Always a good meal, Veal or Sausage sandwiches are my favourite, only bad thing is the staff could be friendlier!

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

I have frequented this place several times, and have always had a good experience, including taste, quality and customer service. Today I had my expectations surpassed with a beautiful lunch of a chicken fillet in a white wine sauce with steamed veggies and a tomato cucumber salad. Nothing fancy....but one of the best taste experiences I have had in a while anywhere.
Truly amazing flavour.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The best veal sandwich with tomato sauce. Also this location makes the best olives. It’s always busy here but so what?!

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I had the Eggplant Sandwich and enjoyed every bite of it. It is very messy and the last half of my sandwich I found very soggy but I still loved it. My husband had the steak sandwich and was very happy with his as well. We brought one home and did ask for the sauce on the side which they did for us. The sauce is included in the price but pretty much anything else is extra. Can’t wait to go back again.