“Amazing birthday dinner!”
Review of Stelvio

Stelvio
Reserve with OpenTable
Stelvio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 9,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Neighbourhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We had a blast at Stelvio last friday, it was my first time but for sure I will go there again!
My boyfriend reserved a table and the atmosphere was beautiful, with candles and flowers. The staff was very kind explaining patiently all the menu and their major dishes. We absolutely enjoyed their pizzoccheri and the mushroom polenta toasts and the dessert is a must have at the end of the dinner (we had the white chocolate mousse with berries and nutella crepe)! I can't wait to go again to try their gnocchi!!! It is a totally new and different experience that everybody should try!

3  Thank dew_italiandesigner

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We dined there last night. It looks very stylish, all white tiled walls. Unfortunately the combination of tiled walls and wooden floors makes it very noisy. No soft furnishings to deaden the noise. The food was ok but not exceptional. Perhaps we made a bad choice. I had a veal chop which was very dry. My wife thought her tagliatelle average. Wine was rather expensive and no one buying it by the bottle. I would not rush back.

1  Thank SLYBACON99
Reviewed October 13, 2016

Pasta Al Ragu and Risotto with Osso Bucco, fresh olives and paysan bread, combined with an amazing red wine...and an outstanding service... I finally found the next best thing to Italy! All these simple but tasteful flavours... with my eyes closed it felt just like being overseas again. Too bad this amazing place is not in Montreal :(

5  Thank Marie-Eve B
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I had heard about this place a lot before but never got to try it out. It was my first experience with the northern italian cuisine and it was amazing. The best part about the spot is that they import all there ingredients from Italy, so whatever you have here is truly italian and not just a namesake. Overall a must try! P.S. I loved the tattoo-like artworks in the place!

5  Thank William S
Reviewed September 25, 2016

Finally an Italian restaurant that is authentic and serves amazing northern Italy very traditional dishes, being from that part of Italy I was really happy! The service was awesome the manager is really knowledgeable and he is extremely courteous. Wine list is absolutely on point, my Aperol Spritz great an the Franciacorta was to dye for.

5  Thank grossi2552