“Good Food, Great Service ...”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Ranked #645 of 9,819 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$11 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Toronto's best casual dining restaurant in Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Featuring a great menu, including brunch and drink specials. Open late.
Reviewed February 3, 2018

First time at this location, was disappointed that the Quesadilla isn't on the lunch menu any more. Had the 1/2 Club Sandwich / Half Salad, which was both very good.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Our waitress, Fabiana, was fantastic! She deserves a raise! She explained her favourites from the menu, and the drinks specials effectively, and informatively. She constantly made her rounds to refill our drinks promptly. She engaged in conversation with my friends and I, making us feel welcomed. The food was delicious but the prices should be cheaper. I had the steak salad and it was just okay. Steak is cooked medium rare (4oz sliced strips), mixed greens, goat cheese, grape tomatoes. The dressing is a combination of sweet and spicy. The dressing also tasted fruity, which I’m not a huge fan of. Overall, great experience.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Went here a few times and the last couple have been great!
I am addicted to the Seared Ginger Tuna Salad ~ I could eat it everyday!
If you're looking for a starter the calamari is a must!!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

I have visited many Moxies locations and this one proved similar to the rest. The service was average - nothing special. The food was ok - i have been more impressed with the food items in the past so maybe just what i ordered. The fish tacos were not the best i have ever had and the appetizers were pub style.

I would give it another chance as i do like the atmosphere and the food choices may just be hit and miss.

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been to your Yorkdale hundreds of times but never noticed the Moxie’s until coming down the escalator from the movie theatre. It’s tucked away behind a pillar and you need to take another escalator down as its below the ground. It’s a real shame of this place is hidden away what I suspect it would be much busier than some of the other places in YorkDale which typically have lineups to get in. The food was excellent with a great selection - we shared a few appetizers of pokey tuna and shrimp along with an entrée which was splitting a steak. The waitress was super friendly and I had a moxie size beer which was 24 oz. for only a dollar more then there 16 ounce pint. If you want to good meal while you’re in Yorkdale find this location and enjoy