“Would rate zero if that was an option”

No photo provided
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Went to the McLaughlin location in Brampton and the service was horrendous as usual, and the food was just as bad! The girl was rude when taking my order, did not know how to assemble the roti, and the curried goat was so tough I could barely chew it. As a Jamaican, I am truly embarrassed by the way paying customers are treated! This type of behaviour would not be tolerated in another type of establishment, so why is it tolerated and accepted here???? Will absolutely not return. Disgusted...

Reviewed April 6, 2017

I just got back from Jamica and I tell you this food is authentic!!The festival and jerk chicken and gravy just excellent!!! Service was great and food served fast

1  Thank BRETTPAULNATALIE
Reviewed November 29, 2016

I was at the Newmarket location tonight and ordered a Roti, the waitress was very rude and in general made me never want to go again. Lot of other places serve good roti with friendly service

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our meals. The reception was not wow though. Overall I would say my primary aim of visit was met though there is ample room and need for improvement.

Reviewed April 28, 2016 via mobile

I give 3 starts cuz the sunrise where I went the girl have problems remembering orders all ways mess up my order and I can see other ppl too ... First time I went I ask her what type of meat she have beside fry chicken she change conversation and take someone els order I ask her for dumplings and plantains she forgot the plantains .. This time I went she didn't have plantains and I ask for dumplings and she forgot the dumplings ... In general the food is good but this location so far service sucks ...

3  Thank Michelle P