“Always a Favorite.”

Caffe Demetre
Ranked #117 of 214 Dessert in Toronto
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Neighbourhood: North York
Description: We are dessert innovators who take our craft very seriously, but not ourselves. We serve delicious crepes, waffles, and other awesome desserts with a smile and a cherry on top!
Reviewed April 25, 2018

Love Demetre's....nice selection of sweets. The crepes are quite yummy and generous...large enough to share.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I'm lactose intolerant so I tried the Ariana Sundae. It's vegan and made with Coconut Sorbetto. Most importantly, It was delicious and I can't believe it's not made with milk. I had trouble finishing it because I'm not use to eating that much ice cream/desert. It's good for sharing. The building is accessible and close to Orfus Rd outlets and Yorkdale Mall. My only concern is I wish there were more vegan options that included crepes or cakes. I hope they expand.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We opted to have dessert for dinner and was told about Caffe Demetre, another good find! I would definitely recommend Caffe Demetre for dessert if you are looking for a good sit down dessert/caffe restaurant!

Let me run down my list of items I look at when it comes to dining out. Overall I give Demetre 8/10 on a scale of 1 -10 with 10 being exceptional and 1 being really bad.

A. Food/ Dessert
B. Service
C. Drinks
D. Price
E. Atmosphere
F. Decor
G. Cleanliness

Let me rate Demetri on these individual items:

A. Dessert Items 9/10
The items we ordered were made well and their presentation made a true statement! I ordered the Face Ponme cheesecake and everyone was beaming for a taste.

B. Service 5/10
They did fall flat on service! Our waiter could have done a better job in paying more attention to our table as we wanted to buy even more items, but did not because he didn't check on how we were doing!

C. Drinks N/A
Did not have!

D. Price 7/10
Was a bit on the high side, but I was ok with that because of the quality, taste, presentation, atmosphere and setting.

E. Atmosphere 9/10
The atmosphere was very upbeat and relaxing and it was a great crowd.

F. Decor 9/10
Very modern yet colorful/ clean lines and decorative.

G. Cleanliness 8/10
Very clean in restaurant and the bathroom was clean & orderly and well kept.

To sum it up, Caffe Demetre definitely meets the mark for me and I will definitely return!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017

This place is really nice the atmosphere is great for families, friends, and loved ones... there's so much desserts to choose from its crazy but all good fun....

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

So fun. If you're in the area definitely look it up for dessert. Waffles and crepes with ice cream. Tons of options. Great for couples, families, smaller groups. Seated 8 without a problem. Good service. I'd go back for sure. Most items $8-15. Most serve two.

Date of visit: July 2017