“Loads of fun!”

Bad Axe Throwing
Ranked #1 of 145 Fun & Games in Toronto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bad Axe Throwing Toronto is located in the heart of Toronto. Our Axe Throwing Toronto location hosts corporate events, birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, or people looking for an fun outing with friends. We allow you to bring your own food & drinks (this is included in your admission fee). It's a fun and exciting environment while learning to throw axes. We can accommodate group parties of up to 100+ people in our Axe Throwing Toronto location. While we do not accommodate drop-ins, our bookings include a dedicated Axe Throwing coach, axe throwing lessons, round robin play and finally, an axe throwing tournament! We're the official Axe Throwing Toronto location for Bad Axe Throwing | Where Axe Throwing Lives. For more information or to book, please visit us online.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Had a great time celebrating my birthday with my friends! The staff were super friendly. Although there was another group as well they were on the other side and didn't interfere. We could play our own music and they let us bring in a cake too.

1  Thank SimonieAlimonie
Jesse G, Manager at Bad Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Thank you so much for booking with us to celebrate your birthday. We're happy you had a great time and you enjoyed your birthday. Thanks a lot for the review as well!

There are newer reviews for Bad Axe Throwing

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I had so much fun on my visit to Bad Axe Throwing in Toronto. Although I wasn't the best axe thrower, our coach helped us out and made sure we were all having a great time. This is such a fun thing to do with a group of friends if you're looking for something different to try out in the city!

Jesse G, Manager at Bad Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you for the review and for coming. You're right! This is a fun thing to do with friends, co-workers, family members, or even meet new people! We're happy you had a great time.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Had an awesome time celebrating my birthday here with a large group of pals! The staff were great and ran an awesome tournament for us. Great facilities with fridges provided for your drinks and tables to hang out at or share some snacks on!

Jesse G, Manager at Bad Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thanks so much for the lovely review and for coming in.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Amazing staff!
Staff was very accomodating and friendly
Reasonable price
Would definitely go back!!!

Jesse G, Manager at Bad Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Thank you so much for the review and for coming in! :)

Reviewed 3 January 2017

My sister and niece decided to surprise me on my birthday with an afternoon of axe throwing! It was a fun fun time!! My teenage sons loved it and our teacher Hannah was wonderful -- very knowledgeable and cool but also patient with us novice axe throwers!! I would highly recommend this as a fun way to spend the afternoon/evening with friends. Our group of 8 all loved it!

Jesse G, Manager at Bad Axe Throwing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review and for coming! We're happy that everyone in the group loved it and enjoyed. Sounds like the "surprise" party was a success! :)