“Excellent Indian Food!”
Review of Indian Grill

Indian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Indian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,160 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I ordered delivery via Foodora. Best Indian food I've had in Toronto. Absolutely wonderful Aloo Gobi and Channa Masala. Great vegetarian options. I will order from here again.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I've been all over India, from north to south. Normally Indian food delivered in Toronto is average at best. The food from Indian Grill is truly delicious. The Prawn Malai and Tandoori Chicken were especially delicious. Very courteous staff on the phone - shout out to Beejesh (sorry if I've misspelled it) for being a charming gentleman. We will be back!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Sometimes I find Indian food salty or too spicy, but the waitress was very attentive to our mixed needs (some people in my group liked spicy, some mild, and some had lactose intolerances) and they still put together a fantastic shared meal. Service was slightly slow but nothing major.

1  Thank Dana D
Reviewed 14 December 2016

We went several times for lunch. They have a very affordable lunch menu with very tasty curries and dishes. Service is very friendly and food is amazing.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Ossington reminds us of lower east side NYC. Eclectic mix of small shops, bars and restaurants. Some REALLY great restaurants! Add this one to the list. Indian Grill is a small unassuming establishment. The owner was welcoming. The food was exactly what we hoped for. We had chicken tikka masala and beef Korma on his advice. Glad we did. Flavourful, fresh and rich. The naan I'm pretty sure was homemade. Yum. The waitress seemed abit green but was pleasant. I get sick of hearing how people expect this level of "serve me". You know. It's just nice to have a nice meal and meet nice people. The owner is very conscientious and we had a lovely conversation with him about the area. Ossington is one of our favourite neighbourhoods in the 6. It's not pretentious. Great chill vibe. So eat here. Take a stroll maybe local drinking spot? Nice date night.

1  Thank OhThePlacesYoullGoGo