“Cool and delicious”

Ranked #508 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 9 July 2017

A recommendation from a local and definitely worth a visit - the restaurant is small so we made sure we booked and is in a very vibrant and cool part of the city. The food was delicious ranging from fried chicken through to dishes like aged wagyu both of which were excellent. The jambalaya which came deep fried in a ball was also fantastic. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant based on a reservation from a friend of ours. The food and atmosphere were both amazing!
The food was excellent. Really beautifully presented. The flavors were wonderful. We loved how casual the experience was. Sharing plates style was great.
We sat at the bar which is kitchen side. Watching the meals being prepared made the experience that much better.
We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Disappointing into finish of dishes - Better options on Ossington Ave and around
Menu is very short yet looks interesting, but none of the dishes are very big or very elaborated. Not impressed and based on other options in the neighborhood, I will not go back.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

A great restaurant off the beaten track in Toronto. Well presented dishes. Small plates for sharing. Recommend a visit while in Toronto.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

while i thought the food was good, in retrospect I cannot remember the tastes. The amounts were small. The price was reasonable. My chief complaint was the noise level. There were 6 of us and we couldn't hear each other. I think what I am saying is if you are over 55, then you might want a quieter setting. So that is the reason for my 3 star only review.