“Excellent Italian cuisine”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Been a while since we came to La Traviata. This is a hidden gem - food quality and taste outstanding. Service good and pricing is middle of the road. Really good value for money

Reviewed July 11, 2018

La Traviata is a nice, clean restaurant with white table cloths, and moderate prices. There were 4 of us, each ordering a different meal. my blackened salmon was very good, the linguine side was good, not very plentiful, with an "ok" arrabiata tomato sauce; vegetables were fresh and perfect.
The bread was toasted and so did not go well with the vinegar and oil.
My two Italian friends enjoyed the pasta but found it not "aldente" enough. The meat dishes were tender and done to perfection.
The service was very pleasant and friendly.
Place was very booked up. A little noisy.
I would definitely return. Good value.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

The food was excellent, my wife had the Polpette, home made sauce with 5 very large homemade meat balls. I had the meat lovers pizza, bountiful toppings and very tasty. The portion sizes are great, I ended up helping my wife with the Polpette and only had one slice of the pizza. We were just too full.

Service was spot on, and the homemade garlic bread that started us off was warm, toasted and delicious. Very friendly and we will be going back!!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Came here with a party of 12 to celebrate a birthday. Age ranges from 5 to 92!

We started off with Caesar salads and minestrone soup. For mains we tried; basic pizza, Portobello salad, veal parmigiana, chicken pesto pasta, fettuccini alfredo..all was spectacular. Great flavour. Amazing service.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

Yummy yummy so so good chicken parm and veal parm. Exceptional large portions leaving you full. Nice atmosphere. Very friendly waitress. Pleasure to eat there. Very authentic Italian dish. Indulge and enjoy. We didn't have room for dessert