“Don't be fooled by the name”
Review of Cadillac Motel

Cadillac Motel
Cadillac Motel
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 29 August 2016

This place might have been a Cadillac in it's time but it is old and needs to be updated. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. The room was dark and the furniture and carpeting is old. Couldn't connect to the WiFi. An Ok place if you're not picky and want something cheap.

Room Tip: Get a room closer to the office in the hopes of connecting to wifi
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Yes, we came back, overnight before crossing the border to return to Texas, We just love the owner, she remembered us and made us so welcome even though we did not have a reservation, The room was clean and comfortable and when going into the office for coffee in the morning, the owner came out with her own coffee cups to take to the room, She is so sweet and kind. This is the best place to stay for an overnight stay before crossing either by bridge or tunnel...so close, Eat before you get there because there is nothing really close that we could see.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah T
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Great location for my trip, I arrived late at night I had to ring several times to someone opened for me and get my keys, anyway I wasn't expecting too much, it was for one night business trip, rooms not clean, old furniture air conditioning very noisy, it is ok for one night a quick visit to the city

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank joseph a
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We had no other option so we booked two rooms for our group. The decor is old. TV is inside a cupboard. Beds were comfortable. We found a few ants in a room. The location is not great, surrounded by vacant strip malls.
If you have no much expectations and looking for a place to sleep then you can go ahead to Cadillac Motel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Recently visited the Cadillac Inn. There was nothing left in all of Windsor for our group to stay. The owners were so kind and accommodating, allowing us to stay an extra night. The rooms are clean and comfortable, all have air conditioning. The pool was clean and was an added plus! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed 17 May 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights and were very pleased with the room for the amount we paid. I have stayed in a few other places around Windsor at this price point, and this was definitely better than the other places. I think one of the main benefits is that since it is not in downtown Windsor, it is not as noisy and full of drunk American 19-20 year olds on the weekends. My boyfriend and I both slept really well, and even had some people over for a couple hours because they had a nice chair and couch to sit on. The room is outdated, but for what we needed it for, it suited us just fine.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bailey A
Reviewed 13 May 2016

This is my go to motel in Windsor. Family run, clean and comfortable. Parking is included in the price. Decor is dated but we only sleep there. Owners are very accommodating specially with groups - they have a large meeting room if needed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family