All reviews cadillac motel one night outdoor pool place to stay great experience beds comfort detroit cleanliness concert
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Stayed here before so when a different motel reneged on a room booked through booking.com we came to see if they had room for us. They only had two rooms left and unlike other places that weekend they had not jacked up their prices (2 sporting events in the city so beds were scarce). During the night there was an argument in the parking lot. The owners were immediately there to sort things out. The owners look out for their guests. We will be back to Windsor and we will stay at Cadillac! Good price good people.

Room tip: Good people and honest.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the King Suite for 4 nights. It was not my first choice, but my usual choices were booked (I travel to Windsor once a year).

The room was ENORMOUS. But--the fireplace didn't work and neither did the jacuzzi tub. And the jacuzzi tub hot water ran out before it was full.

The lighting in the room was problematic. Two long fluorescent light bulb panels in the ceiling buzzed so loudly I kept them
off. There were a ton of lamps, but all old incandescent bulbs so I felt bad about having them on, but without them the room was too dim. Natural light or brighter eco-bulbs would have been better.

There were bugs on the ceiling and I could see where there were gaps between the roof and ceiling. Wallpaper peeling at the top of the walls.

There is a walk-in closet but the hangers were dusty and I found out the hard way that the shelf had not been dusted in a long time either.

There were also tiny ants (not as many as in the other photos) in the bathroom.

The window only had one curtain, no shears. So the only way to maintain privacy was to keep them closed. Which made the room really dim and made privacy difficult.

It got the job done, but I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Vikki D
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

Nice quiet place but owner needs ti ck up on ants. Woke up in the morning to ants in the bathroom. Resonse from whoever was at the front desk ( Sorry it's raining and coldso theants arelooking to get a warm place) loll I worked in extermination in earlier years. Easy to fix but do nottake the guest foran imbecile!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gourotethier
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

If looking for a quiet, cheap,clean, safe and comfortable stay this is the place! We were very happy with the Cadillac and will return. Beds were great. Thank you! Took a wrong turn, stay on Doug all, don't follow it into oue
llette

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

The name attracted me when I was searching for a hotel, all fancy one were sold out. Very friendly workers and owner. The owner does the house keeping herself, the wifi is so slow which annoyed me because I do some online teaching which was cancelled because of the wifi. If you are diabetic or have some health issue make sure to have some thing because there is no thing close, for the price they charge at least they should offer some snack. To o

Date of stay: October 2016