“I few hours ill never forget”
Review of Cadillac Motel

Cadillac Motel
Cadillac Motel
Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Oh boy hears a review of this motel..and i guarantee that my friends far and wide across this great nation will never stay in this Slum or a hotel..and i solely declare i will tell everyone about my experience..we checked in at just after 6pm....we wete late for the concert in Detroit..we drop oir bags not spending more them 5 minutes on the hole. Finally arriving back at motel at 1am..our family has basically been on the road for 20hrs..upon our arrivial o notice first the filth..floor not vaccumed from the past week i would have guessed..dirt piles on bathroom a nasty dicoloured rag on the window sill. Nice pile of white crust on the headboard...mmm..at that point wr all agree that we wont be staying another night..were tired..were hungry and thirsty...wait theres not even cups in the place..what kinda hotel doesnt have cups.. I tell my daughter go take a shower we go to store..grab some food..heres what we discovered..blood stained shower curtians even a blood stained towels.and the nice hard dried toothpasted on the vanity and a whole corner of that vanity...how nice..and the u know what..guess..bedbugs..crawling on the nasty cigarette burn holed beds..yep.. Crawling on the beds..all over our clothes..guess i can buy new stuff...i call expedia who i booked the room threw..spoke to a man named "Simon".. He told me he would call the owner..i asked my husband to take him to room..he returned to car and said we were going to another room..This owner of Slum Hotel". Refused to give him the time of day.
So i went up stairs with him..he stood there with his hands behind his back instructing me to pull the matteress to floor and prove to him theres bedbugs...Im a customer not one of ur wives....and u wouldent even speak of tbe other issues..So fast forward 20 min when i instructed Simon that i wont be regarded an will not be recieving that refund for the bug infested seese pool...He recorded your song and dance story that you came up with...he asked u what u did for her to ease the situation...ur response was" im the business owner and ill do what i want" he even said the same thing..ur rude and irrigant and not a nice person.....let me tell the rest cause u changed the story when one of the many mangers at expedia called you...i took ur keys to ugly dirty infested room. Classy.. Is that a pledge to make urself a righous business man...i made sure i took photos..and i threw all our clothes that had been on those nasty or New matteress U bought a monthes ago..go ahead people will know..the only funny thing about this is i told my family to check under the bed for a dead hooker that been decaying.. But sure keep ur money....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We have stayed with the Serafimovski family at the Cadillac Motel a handful of times while consulting with a medical specialist in Windsor. The beds are comfortable (especially pleasing considering the health issues we're dealing with.), the rooms are clean, the water is hot and there's plenty of it, they are happy to accommodate our big dog and the wake up call is always on time. Though a typical courtyard style establishment things wind down noise wise at a decent hour. It's a dated motel but the important thing, the bed, has had a brand new, comfortable mattress in every room we've stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Stayed here before so when a different motel reneged on a room booked through booking.com we came to see if they had room for us. They only had two rooms left and unlike other places that weekend they had not jacked up their prices (2 sporting events in the city so beds were scarce). During the night there was an argument in the parking lot. The owners were immediately there to sort things out. The owners look out for their guests. We will be back to Windsor and we will stay at Cadillac! Good price good people.

Room Tip: Good people and honest.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the King Suite for 4 nights. It was not my first choice, but my usual choices were booked (I travel to Windsor once a year).

The room was ENORMOUS. But--the fireplace didn't work and neither did the jacuzzi tub. And the jacuzzi tub hot water ran out before it was full.

The lighting in the room was problematic. Two long fluorescent light bulb panels in the ceiling buzzed so loudly I kept them
off. There were a ton of lamps, but all old incandescent bulbs so I felt bad about having them on, but without them the room was too dim. Natural light or brighter eco-bulbs would have been better.

There were bugs on the ceiling and I could see where there were gaps between the roof and ceiling. Wallpaper peeling at the top of the walls.

There is a walk-in closet but the hangers were dusty and I found out the hard way that the shelf had not been dusted in a long time either.

There were also tiny ants (not as many as in the other photos) in the bathroom.

The window only had one curtain, no shears. So the only way to maintain privacy was to keep them closed. Which made the room really dim and made privacy difficult.

It got the job done, but I would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vikki D
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Nice quiet place but owner needs ti ck up on ants. Woke up in the morning to ants in the bathroom. Resonse from whoever was at the front desk ( Sorry it's raining and coldso theants arelooking to get a warm place) loll I worked in extermination in earlier years. Easy to fix but do nottake the guest foran imbecile!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

If looking for a quiet, cheap,clean, safe and comfortable stay this is the place! We were very happy with the Cadillac and will return. Beds were great. Thank you! Took a wrong turn, stay on Doug all, don't follow it into oue
llette

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The name attracted me when I was searching for a hotel, all fancy one were sold out. Very friendly workers and owner. The owner does the house keeping herself, the wifi is so slow which annoyed me because I do some online teaching which was cancelled because of the wifi. If you are diabetic or have some health issue make sure to have some thing because there is no thing close, for the price they charge at least they should offer some snack. To o

Stayed: October 2016