All reviews cadillac motel one night outdoor pool place to stay great experience beds comfort detroit cleanliness concert
Reviewed October 27, 2018

We were very pleased about our jacuzzi room the whole room was beautifully renovated! Comfortable bed Great breakfast wifi worked good central location owners were very friendly definitely be staying there again

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this motel several times in the past when it was the Cadillac Inn. The owners would let you come in at 7am after working a night shift and allow you to check in to rest before travelling home down the 401. Today, I go there and am told I can check in, but have to be out by 11, since that’s checkout time. I book two nights just to get a room to sleep in. I go to check out at 5pm and the girl at the desk tells me that was a waste of $200.

The rooms have had a coat of grey paint put on. The lights are harsh white LED bulbs. It took almost 15 minutes with both the tub and vanity taps open to get any hot water to the room. A lot of the new renovations are poorly finished. I could see daylight around the air conditioning unit in the wall. The windows were dirty. The bathtub had hair in it from a previous guest. Furniture handles were loose or missing. Not a good experience at all. Not for the newly renovated room price.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Booked over phone, pleasant experiience, upon arrival late in evening, tired from working a long day. Desk had my booking for 2 nights, I conferred would be theire 2 nights if room was good. Respons was “you will lose your money”. I retorted not if I check out at 6 in morning when I go to work! Good front desk skills, then room stank of old stench of ancient carpet and smoke, etc. I sprayed took with Fabreze, then to washroom, toilet seat loose and wiggling alll over, then to shower curtain falling off whenever attempted to move it, waited several minutes for hot water to arrive for shower, then tub not draining well either. All aside had good info as to restaurant for dinner from desk, enjoyed dinner, back to room and to sleep. In morning to shave and no hot water at sink, turned on tub to get water faster and eventually to water at tub but none at sink, left water running while I packed up, and half hour later 6AM, I left with still no hot water at sink. Went to desk to check out and clerk could not refund my second night stay.???? I mentioned why I was checking out due to conditions of property, was told I would have to return when a manager was present to refund my second night on corporate CC. WOW, did return 3 hours later and did not interact with desk other than ask for my one night bill. They did not question why, I am sure they knew. DO NOT STAY HERE, buy a tent its cheaper, LOL...... and NO I did not even look at net alone partake of their “breakfast offering”, not a chance!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2018

The carpet was old and smelled of mold and mildew. People on both sides of me I could hear every word they said. I left this hotel after being there 2 hours and could not get internet service to stay on more than 4 minutes. I did not get refunded and I didn't care, I just wanted to leave.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Stopped at the hotel one night before continuing on to the US. The hotel was nicer than expected, the room was big, the bed was comfortable and relaxing. The hotel was located in a hotel in a quiet area. It was easy to find and close enough to the ambassador bridge. The only downfall was the air conditioner, was a little loud when trying to sleep and could not turn it off. Would stay again because a good value for the money.

Date of stay: August 2018