“Would not change a thing!”

Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed 19 February 2012

With a 2 night stay in January , we completed our 3rd visit to this hotel. Each visit has confirmed our sense that the staff of this hotel will do everything reasonable in their power, to make the stay a good one.
The rooms are comfortable and clean, we enjoy the area in the middle of downtown. love the water front. It is the people who will probably make us consider this our first choice when in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown

Reviewed 15 February 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for my friend's bachlorette & they gave us fabulous service. The location was perfect, very close to all the places we wanted to go. The staff even gave us coupons for local bars & resturants.

Room Tip: The front rooms overlooked the street & made for an excellent view & a fun night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I'm used to staying on the executive floors at Holiday Inns so these rooms seemed a little more ordinary. No special ammenties or renovated looking room. The room was very warn when we got in as the heater was set to 78'F. AC was on the rest of the night but still felt warm. AC/heater blows very loud as well. Front desk staff asked if we wanted street view or alley view. We chose street and they warned it would likely be loud with the bar crowd. That was fine with us as we were going out. The floor seemed to have a lot of loud party goers and there were some extremely loud rooms surrounding us.
Beds were comfortable. Parking a little inconvenient as we had to walk up and down stairs with way too much luggage. We skipped out on continental breakfast but I believe it was offered.

• Stayed: January 2012
HIWINDSOR, General Manager at Holiday Inn Windsor Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. Our staff makes guest satisfaction a priority and sorry to hear we were unable to address some of your concerns while you were with us. Thank you again for your review as it is only through valuable feedback such as yours we are able to improve.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I recently travelled to Windsor on business and was very pleased with the service and quality at the hotel. The location is perfect and the rooms were spacious and very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my business associates, friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on a few occasions and I am looking forward to staying once again in the spring. They have all the amenities that I need, so I don't need to pack everything from my closet! I enjoyed a coffee while getting ready in the morning, so I don't need to deviate from my usual morning routine. Fitness facilities and swimming pool are a real bonus. The staff are friendly all the time and are very helpful with local information. We have always been very pleased with the cleanliness and amenities. I like HI and have recommend this place to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I heard about this place through a friend and I decided to give it a shot and man was I happy that I did. I had great service, everyone was friendly and any problems or concerns that I had, they were willing to help me to the best of their ability. I would definantly recommend this place to others.

Room Tip: choose a higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank chika_11
Reviewed 7 December 2011

The staff is very attentive and I like the spacious room. The location was ideal for me for work and there is plenty of things to do in the area. Nice easy walk to the river with great views. I come to the area a few times a year and I will always stay there.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business