“Great Place to Shop”
Review of Devonshire Mall

Devonshire Mall
Ranked #27 of 78 things to do in Windsor
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Very clean, tidy and spacious. Plenty of parking and large variety of stores. Food court had lots of selection.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

All went well. Clean tidy easy access to all stores. Parking is good always space. Many selections, friendly staff. Running out of things to type to meet the 100 characters per submission

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Devonshire Mall is fairly spread out groundfloor only mall with many good stores including the Sears, The Bay and other popular stores. Prices are good and there were some Sales bargains to be had. It has good variety of foods in the popular foodcourt.
To one side it has the Cinema Complex, which we did not try out. There is free Wi-Fi in the mall.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Poor selection of stores here.

Windsor needs a bigger mall with more choices .

Every time I go to the mall I can never find anything it's made poorly as well.

The mall needs to be built more stories not wider and no good stores

That's why I go to Detroit !

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I won't waste anyone's time....I hate malls.....I prefer to shop at Windsor Crossings. Now, I am not sure what Devonshire can do to change my mind, since it's not about Devonshire per se, but all malls...this also seems to be a popular sentiment....I hate having to walk throughout the mall to find the stores I need. With the strip mall, I can drive right up to the store or area and leave.I am glad that Devonshire has finally installed some comfortable seating...however, not sure what else you can do to attract customers...there are no deals to be had....malls are too overwhelming...btw....going to Devonshire Mall during Christmas holidays is pretty depressing too ! There are hardly any decorations throughout the mall or even in the store windows....what's up with that? In addition, it would be a good idea to KEEP AISLES CLEAR AT SOME OF THE STORES....I work with special needs clients that are in wheelchairs...difficult to access entry throughout the store, withouto knocking something over...it's a maze trying to get around in the store....THIS IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I WOULD SAY IS 'ACCESSIBLE', BUT IT'S REALLY NOT.