“I Would Rather Shop In Detroit!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 72 things to do in Windsor
Windsor
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I Would Rather Shop In Detroit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2016

Devonshire Mall stinks. They have so many overpriced stores in there that how can the average customer buy anything instead there and can't their money's worth! The food court is the only place that I go to when visiting Devonshire Mall, and best place to visit. I've been a loyal shopper in America now since I came to Windsor, and I always get my money's worth there. I could care a less about how much the exchange rate is. I get more for my buck over in Detroit, Michigan than I do in Windsor, Ontario's Devonshire Mall. Not recommended.

Visited September 2016

Chathill, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Back to School”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Small bustling mall, very clean and tidy Food Court and bathrooms despite being busy with back to school shoppers.

Windsor, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This mall has everything you need. Also has a good size food court. The addition of the grocery store will make this mall a one-stop-shop for everything you need!

Midland, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Place to Hang out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2016

Very nice mall, great staff. I needed a wheelchair and they got me one right away. The store selection is great, everything you could want. Loved the juice bar!! Even had a dollar store for things you forgot to pack for a trip.

Detroit, Michigan
“Shopping! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoy their atmosphere. From the food court to Stitches, my daughters enjoy the relaxed environment and the cute boys, lol.