“It Is Big.....But”
Review of Devonshire Mall

Devonshire Mall
Ranked #27 of 78 things to do in Windsor
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This Mall is this biggest mall in southern Ontario outside GTA. In the past few times that I stopped by, I found less and less places to shop. The place is plain and dull. I saw many people in inside the mall; but with no excitement.

1  Thank Jim P

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Devonshire Mall stinks. They have so many overpriced stores in there that how can the average customer buy anything instead there and can't their money's worth! The food court is the only place that I go to when visiting Devonshire Mall, and best place to visit. I've been a loyal shopper in America now since I came to Windsor, and I always get my money's worth there. I could care a less about how much the exchange rate is. I get more for my buck over in Detroit, Michigan than I do in Windsor, Ontario's Devonshire Mall. Not recommended.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Small bustling mall, very clean and tidy Food Court and bathrooms despite being busy with back to school shoppers.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This mall has everything you need. Also has a good size food court. The addition of the grocery store will make this mall a one-stop-shop for everything you need!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Very nice mall, great staff. I needed a wheelchair and they got me one right away. The store selection is great, everything you could want. Loved the juice bar!! Even had a dollar store for things you forgot to pack for a trip.