“Big Mall” 4 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Big Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2016

Devonshire is a big mall and very clean. I did find some great deals at H&M and La Senza. The washrooms were extremely clean and the food court was average not much of a selection. If you're visiting the Windsor area I would recommend you pop in for some shopping.

Visited October 2016

Toronto, Canada
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It Is Big.....But”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This Mall is this biggest mall in southern Ontario outside GTA. In the past few times that I stopped by, I found less and less places to shop. The place is plain and dull. I saw many people in inside the mall; but with no excitement.

Visited September 2016
Windsor
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I Would Rather Shop In Detroit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2016

Devonshire Mall stinks. They have so many overpriced stores in there that how can the average customer buy anything instead there and can't their money's worth! The food court is the only place that I go to when visiting Devonshire Mall, and best place to visit. I've been a loyal shopper in America now since I came to Windsor, and I always get my money's worth there. I could care a less about how much the exchange rate is. I get more for my buck over in Detroit, Michigan than I do in Windsor, Ontario's Devonshire Mall. Not recommended.

Visited September 2016
Chathill, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Back to School”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Small bustling mall, very clean and tidy Food Court and bathrooms despite being busy with back to school shoppers.

Visited August 2016
Windsor, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great mall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This mall has everything you need. Also has a good size food court. The addition of the grocery store will make this mall a one-stop-shop for everything you need!

Visited August 2016