“Love the Shopping Here!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 72 things to do in Windsor
Windsor, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love the Shopping Here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This mall always offers a clean atmosphere and security presence. I shop during the week to avoid the crowds so can't comment about what is like on weekends. Luv American Eagle, Northern Reflections, Sears. I usually discover great deals in Sears, They sometimes offer 40% off and I end up saving big. I luv the cosmetic counters and the staff there at Estee Lauder are always helpful. That is my fav. If you are not in a rush and take your time, you will be satisfied..

Visited December 2016

London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mall that helps handicapped patrons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2016

This is an Excellent mall for disabled patrons. Scooters, walkers and wheelchairs are provided at no charge. I have come from out of town to visit this mall because of its assessability.

Visited October 2016
1 Thank maidykeir
Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Big Mall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2016

Devonshire is a big mall and very clean. I did find some great deals at H&M and La Senza. The washrooms were extremely clean and the food court was average not much of a selection. If you're visiting the Windsor area I would recommend you pop in for some shopping.

Visited October 2016
Toronto, Canada
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It Is Big.....But”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

This Mall is this biggest mall in southern Ontario outside GTA. In the past few times that I stopped by, I found less and less places to shop. The place is plain and dull. I saw many people in inside the mall; but with no excitement.

Visited September 2016
Windsor
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I Would Rather Shop In Detroit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2016

Devonshire Mall stinks. They have so many overpriced stores in there that how can the average customer buy anything instead there and can't their money's worth! The food court is the only place that I go to when visiting Devonshire Mall, and best place to visit. I've been a loyal shopper in America now since I came to Windsor, and I always get my money's worth there. I could care a less about how much the exchange rate is. I get more for my buck over in Detroit, Michigan than I do in Windsor, Ontario's Devonshire Mall. Not recommended.

Visited September 2016