“Great Food and Service Experience”
Review of Nico Ristorante

Nico Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 853 Restaurants in Windsor
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2018

This past weekend myself, my husband and a few other couples ate at Nico Ristorante. The grilled calamari and octopus are must tries. The Lamb Duo melts in your mouth and you will not be disappointed with the three cheese gnocchi that comes with it. Additionally, the Seafood Spaghetti special was amazing and if it is an option, try it. To add to our night, our waitress Amanda was very kind and made our experience wonderful.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Excellent
This was my first visit to Nico, although it had been recommended to me many times.
We have found our special occasion, go to place.
The service was excellent, the food was superb.
The guitarist was excellent. A trendy, hip sound.. Updated versions of many songs from now and from a time gone by. (We were here on a Friday night)

I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

When we went to Nicos in March with 3 other couples we all enjoyed an excellent meal!! I couldn’t believe we had not been there before Another couple booked the evening and was told when the reservation was made (for 6:30) that the table had another reservation for 8. Wished we could have lingered longer....we ended up leaving and having coffees and dessert somewhere else. I had the seafood pasta which was fresh tasting and the pasta was exceptional. We all shared appetizers including calamari and arancini ....SO good!! Service was very good.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Nico's is an outstanding experience, from the wait staff to the wine, to the outstanding food. Nick is a creative genius at bringing together unique and satisfying concoctions. You feel like you are home there...

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited here on a weekday and were pleasantly surprised to see how busy it was. That’s always a good sign!
The menu was a bit different to what we are used to - I did feel a bit overwhelmed and kind of wanted to point at another table to just copy what they were having.
I asked our waiter to explain the menu and they were more then happy to help me.
I asked if they could make me a seafood pasta (it was not on the menu)
They were more then happy to accommodate me.
The pasta was delicious and had a very “homemade” feel to it.
The atmosphere was a little noisy for my liking even though the tables were not close together.
Overall we really enjoyed our visit here and would come back again.
The staff were really nice and friendly.

1  Thank Sugarpopcorn