“Most beautiful meal!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This our favourite restaurant. The food is always excellent and the the service is second to none. I have some food allergies and yet, there's always something scrumptious for me, even if the chef has to improvise. Best in Windsor.

2  Thank CherylF1673

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for an early dinner. I wish I had written down the name of the dishes because I can not recall names. All I can tell you that it was very Italian and very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful in helping us decide what to have. This restaurant is very small and typically requires reservations. I would not hesitate to eat here again.

2  Thank Eggbert10
Reviewed June 20, 2018

This past weekend myself, my husband and a few other couples ate at Nico Ristorante. The grilled calamari and octopus are must tries. The Lamb Duo melts in your mouth and you will not be disappointed with the three cheese gnocchi that comes with it. Additionally, the Seafood Spaghetti special was amazing and if it is an option, try it. To add to our night, our waitress Amanda was very kind and made our experience wonderful.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Excellent
This was my first visit to Nico, although it had been recommended to me many times.
We have found our special occasion, go to place.
The service was excellent, the food was superb.
The guitarist was excellent. A trendy, hip sound.. Updated versions of many songs from now and from a time gone by. (We were here on a Friday night)

I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

When we went to Nicos in March with 3 other couples we all enjoyed an excellent meal!! I couldn’t believe we had not been there before Another couple booked the evening and was told when the reservation was made (for 6:30) that the table had another reservation for 8. Wished we could have lingered longer....we ended up leaving and having coffees and dessert somewhere else. I had the seafood pasta which was fresh tasting and the pasta was exceptional. We all shared appetizers including calamari and arancini ....SO good!! Service was very good.