“Authentic and Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Food, service atmosphere are all great. Hope they don't lose this when they expand. The servers are pleasant and professional. The best Italian in the city in my opinion. The mushroom gnocchi is excellent and the arancini.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Michelle C

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place to have dinner. The Lamb Duo was mind blowing!

5 stars

The servers were kind and very helpful. Will be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Michael K
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, cozy, fabulous food. Reservations always, don't take chances and miss out on this place. Small place but also great for dinner for two or a party of 8 or 10. Lots of parking nearby. Staff is attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. Nice selection of wines.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Patti B
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We arrived at the restaurant 40 min before closing time, and the server at the door was extremely rude and contemptuous in the way he told us it was we couldn't get a table. I could even try to understand why 40 min before closing time I can't put in an order but for that I would need it to be informed to me with the bare minimum of good manners.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank victorero
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My wife and I stopped by Nico for the first time ever on our way back from vacation. The restaurant was clearly full of presumably local Italians...a good sign when locals dine at an establishment. We weren't disappointed. The food, from appetizers to second dishes were exquisite, and as good as I've had anywhere, including Italy. The service was superb. We will be returning for another phenomenal dining experience.

Date of visit: July 2018