“What happened?”

Rack N'roll Club
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Forest Glade
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I used to visit the Rack all the time. Probably at least once a month and for birthdays/anniversaries because we loved the food, the atmosphere, the service, the waitresses, everything. The food was always great and fast, and the waitresses were always so friendly.

It had been awhile since we were there but decided to go today, knowing it was under new management so we were intrigued to see how it was. We didn't expect this at all.

After we got there we waited at least 10-15 minutes before we were noticed. We ordered a coke and a diet coke, and were handed the menu. It was three dirty pieces of paper that were stapled together, and the menu that was once so great was hacked back and didn't seem interesting at all. Unfortunately our favourite meals weren't even on the menu anymore.

When we got our drinks we were totally confused since neither tasted even remotely like coke. When the waitress returned he asked for something different because it tasted funny and she finished his sentence, like she had heard it all before. The orange 'juice' or 'pop' he received instead was no better.

My husband ordered a burger with bacon and I ordered tacos with fries. He said the burger was tasteless and really bad. The meat in my tacos looked like something from Taco Bell, and not what I was expecting at all - though the fries were good. He choked half of the burger back and finished his fries but didn't bother with the rest. We got tired of waiting for the bill and sought out our waitress instead and left our half-full drinks and whatever we didn't eat there.

He ended up getting a burger from McDonalds after and he said it was better. If anyone in the area is looking for a place to go, skip this place unless the old management returns.

2  Thank Sarah L

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went back one last time to see if this place could redeem itself but after ordering my first beer from the bar and then again to be disappointed by the terrible waitressing service. How can it be so hard to keep up to taking care of your customers when all it requires is a good waitressing staff? I will never go there again

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The service there was terrible I waited for ever for a refill on my beers. ordered some food and had to send it back because it was over cooked. I would not recommend this place to anyone the new owner needs to get his act together with his staff. THE SERVCE SUCKED

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Very good service and great people, 13 pool tables,and games are awesome , wings are the best in town specially souse ,wery good

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The service was horrible, the only time the waitress came was to bring our food. We gave up waiting for the bill after asking for it (we left the cash on the table). The flaming cheese was warm salsa with a sprinkle of cheese on top, not a mound of gooey cheese as described in the menu. The tables were sticky. Overall, not a place I plan on returning to.