“bad neighbours”

Rack N'roll Club
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Forest Glade
Reviewed November 19, 2014

upon reading the reviews, i was glad i never wasted my time or money patronizing the rack since the new management has taken over. not only has the quality of food and service become poor, they have become neighbours from hell. from power washing their fryers at 0230 a.m. to the LOUD music playing until 0130 a.m.some nights. which is very disruptive in our neighbourhood. i miss the old rack.

2  Thank Suzanne L

Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

The food is worse than before.....service sux. ...i live right by it and will never go again.....food missing, burnt food, smallest takeout portions ever......i hatex it everytime. .......Don't waste ur time or money. .....full of digusting people. ..

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Earlier this month I stopped in to inquire about ordering a large amount of wings to go for an upcoming party at my house. I was referred to speak to the kitchen manager about it. He did some calculations and I gave me a price. I ended up calling back to confirm and everything was looking good. The day of the party I left to pick up the wings. I was given a bill nearly 3 times what was discussed. The waitress called over who I assume was the manager to figure it out. He left to call the kitchen manager who wasn't there. After waiting a bit he came back. He couldn't get a hold of the kitchen manager. He said the best he could do is half the bill and that the guy who quoted me the price to begin with is going to have to pay the difference (that is a horrible thing to say to a customer). I had a house full of people waiting so I paid the extra and left.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Come here at least once a week when my kid is at baseball. Service worse each time due to severe understaffing. Very friendly staff but can't keep up. Food is sub par even for a road house. Not a lot to choose from in the area.

1  Thank TravelMama445
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I used to visit the Rack all the time. Probably at least once a month and for birthdays/anniversaries because we loved the food, the atmosphere, the service, the waitresses, everything. The food was always great and fast, and the waitresses were always so friendly.

It had been awhile since we were there but decided to go today, knowing it was under new management so we were intrigued to see how it was. We didn't expect this at all.

After we got there we waited at least 10-15 minutes before we were noticed. We ordered a coke and a diet coke, and were handed the menu. It was three dirty pieces of paper that were stapled together, and the menu that was once so great was hacked back and didn't seem interesting at all. Unfortunately our favourite meals weren't even on the menu anymore.

When we got our drinks we were totally confused since neither tasted even remotely like coke. When the waitress returned he asked for something different because it tasted funny and she finished his sentence, like she had heard it all before. The orange 'juice' or 'pop' he received instead was no better.

My husband ordered a burger with bacon and I ordered tacos with fries. He said the burger was tasteless and really bad. The meat in my tacos looked like something from Taco Bell, and not what I was expecting at all - though the fries were good. He choked half of the burger back and finished his fries but didn't bother with the rest. We got tired of waiting for the bill and sought out our waitress instead and left our half-full drinks and whatever we didn't eat there.

He ended up getting a burger from McDonalds after and he said it was better. If anyone in the area is looking for a place to go, skip this place unless the old management returns.

2  Thank Sarah L