“What A Waste”

Rack N'roll Club
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Forest Glade
Reviewed February 5, 2015

Been a long time since I've been here, What the hell happened? I can get a cold beer anywhere and watch the game. The staff is moody, try smiling to your customers. Order something deep fried, hopefully you cant mess that up. I tried fajitas, but got crap tacos. The place has a lot of potential and I would like to see it back to the way it was.

4  Thank knights2remember

Reviewed January 6, 2015

The new owners need to get a clue. Our Christmas party was a total bust. In the middle of renovations they let us book a Christmas dinner knowing the heat was not up and running and they had a new chef. The food was terrible. Everyone kept there coats on and didn't want to play pool and when I called to talk to the manager he gave me nothing but excuses. He wouldn't comp anything and was not sorry that our Christmas party was ruined. We have had great dinners and parties there in the past and we are very disappointed that the new owners are not keeping up with what is going on in their restaurant. We will not be back for anything. The only bright spot was the waitstaff who were trying their best to make us happy in a bad situation.

4  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed November 19, 2014

upon reading the reviews, i was glad i never wasted my time or money patronizing the rack since the new management has taken over. not only has the quality of food and service become poor, they have become neighbours from hell. from power washing their fryers at 0230 a.m. to the LOUD music playing until 0130 a.m.some nights. which is very disruptive in our neighbourhood. i miss the old rack.

2  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

The food is worse than before.....service sux. ...i live right by it and will never go again.....food missing, burnt food, smallest takeout portions ever......i hatex it everytime. .......Don't waste ur time or money. .....full of digusting people. ..

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Earlier this month I stopped in to inquire about ordering a large amount of wings to go for an upcoming party at my house. I was referred to speak to the kitchen manager about it. He did some calculations and I gave me a price. I ended up calling back to confirm and everything was looking good. The day of the party I left to pick up the wings. I was given a bill nearly 3 times what was discussed. The waitress called over who I assume was the manager to figure it out. He left to call the kitchen manager who wasn't there. After waiting a bit he came back. He couldn't get a hold of the kitchen manager. He said the best he could do is half the bill and that the guy who quoted me the price to begin with is going to have to pay the difference (that is a horrible thing to say to a customer). I had a house full of people waiting so I paid the extra and left.