Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
SAVE US$11
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$96
HurbUS$106
All reviews amazing property decorated hotel converted convent downtown shops and restaurants family vacation walk downtown place to stay fire pit breakfast each morning fantastic location stayed here for two nights coffee and tea free breakfast gordon luxury pei furnishings
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Sydney Boutique Inn last night during a short trip to PEI.

This hotel is “top shelf” all the way.

The room was spotless, furnishings were top quality, fridge and coffee maker provided, with an incredibly comfortable King bed.

Because of Covid restrictions breakfast was not provided, but staff gave us a suggestion to a local cafe nearby that was spot on.

Thanks to Gordon and the staff. You should be proud of what you have here...without a doubt one of the highest quality hotels we have stayed in for awhile.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2020

Just as good as advertised. We requested smaller, thinner pillows and we arrived back that afternoon to see an employee taking pillows from his car that had been recently purchased because of our (and presumably) others' requests. This is the type of service that guarantees a future stay, which we'll be doing. Thanks very much! In addition, our request for biking info was handled very professionally. Finally, in the Covid era, for our first trip away from home in 6 months, we felt very comfortable with the room and common areas.

Room tip: I can't imagine there are any bad rooms.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 2, 2020

My mother and I spent two days in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. It was well appointed and we would definitely stay there again if we were in Charlottetown. The kitchen had all the things needed for coffee and tea and appliances for making breakfast.The bedrooms were very comfortable and the living area was lovely.

Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and absolutely loved it. The staff were all really friendly and helpful, the room was beautiful, and the location was perfect.

When we checked in, the guy at the front desk gave us a three page document with restaurant recommendations and tour recommendations. We did the full day driving tour he recommended and had a fantastic day.

The room was one of the best I’ve ever stayed in. The bed was one of the most comfortable and the bedding was superb. When I asked if I could buy the bedding and the pillow (a little piece of heaven), I was told the beds and the pillows were custom made (bummer!)

The location is perfect, within walking distance to a lot of restaurants and bars...overall, you couldn’t ask for a better place to stay, particularly at the current COVID pricing...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank copper2839
Reviewed August 15, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is close to everything downtown Charlottetown. I really enjoyed my stay. The suites were big enough for 4 and you never felt crowded. A bathroom for each bedroom. If I had to give a negative I would say they are short handed. I got the impression upon booking a day was left to clean between each booking. Due to covid. This wasn't the case. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived. They did give us another. Which appeared rushed. There was a bandaid in the drier and the guess bath had long dark hairs in it. So I didn't feel it was covid clean. Other than that. I did my lysol wipe once over and enjoyed the rest of my stay. The extra cot they gave us was like sleeping on springs. Horrible. The staff are amazing. I would return but would definitely request a better clean next time.

Trip type: Travelled with family