Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Hotels.com
US$88
Trip.com
US$87
Algotels
TravelocityUS$88
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We booked a queen suite (single queen plus sofa bed) with 2 adults + 2 kids clearly on the reservation. We arrived early, at 2:30pm and were told our room wouldn't be ready for an hour. I couldn't complain at that, checkin isn't until 4pm. However, our room wasn't ready until a full 30 minutes after check in, following three return visits by me to front desk. Then later that evening when we were getting our kids ready for bed we discover that the sofa bed hasn't been made up and there's nothing in the room I can use. So off I go to front desk at 10pm to get sheets and a blanket, and come back to my room to make it myself. That's strike 1 and 2 for housekeeping. Strike 3 is for when they made up the room next to ours at 8pm and let the door slam hundreds of times as they went in and out repeatedly.

Which leads me onto the next problem with this hotel: guest noise, from the door slams, to loud voices through the walls, to walking back and forth loudly in the rooms above. I can only recommend you get a top floor room to isolate you as much as possible from other inconsiderate guests.

Third problem is that our room had a bit of a musty odor. Your nostrils got used to it but it was a bit overwhelming when you step into the room.

Fourth problem, the rooms we were in (main building, not the annex) were a bit dark and dingy. The only real windows faced onto the corridor so it felt like anyone walking past could see straight in.

On the positive side, breakfast was top notch as chain hotel free breakfasts go, the kids liked the pool, free parking, decent WiFi and location was alright.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us. I am sorry we did not meet all of your expectations. We have made the decision to not make up the sofa beds to allow our guests the comfort that the linen is fresh when using the bed. However this being said, our staff should have made the bed for you upon your request.....I will investigate this. I am pleased you enjoyed our hot breakfast and our pool area. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Best Western from Thursday until Monday during the Cavendish Beach Music Festival in July ! It was in the perfect location for us ! Thursday we walked a few blocks to where the nightlife was. Had supper & drinks, and enjoyed some live music. We paid for a shuttle which pick up was only a 5-8 minute walk to Founder's Hall which travelled us to and from Cavendish for the festival !! This was totally worth it ! There were 3 of us there, we had a separate bedroom, with a pullout couch in the living room ! It was perfect for the weekend ☺️

Date of stay: July 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us. It is so very nice to read that you enjoyed the Cavendish Concert, as well as taking in some of our local attractions. I hope we will see you for future visits to PEI.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

This hotel is in a good location but of low quality, with worn and dated rooms and fittings. Breakfast was included and of adequate quality but set out in an underground cell like room so plain and uninspiring and poorly lit that we only used it once preferring to pay elsewhere.
There are better places to stay and we will not return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is valuable and we take it seriously.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

Was over in Charlottetown for the Atlantic Summer Institute, this hotel is ideal if you are doing anything at Holland College, or if you are ok with a 5-10 minute walk from downtown. Ground Floor rooms are sort of underground, but that was reflected in the $99 price tag. There is a Free breakfast, and a pool on site - the beds were comfy and the TV's work - you aren't visiting PEI to hang out in your Hotel - so it was all I needed. They have a big fridge which came in handy.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share our feedback on your stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our location and the ease at which one can walk around Charlottetown within minutes of many attractions. I hope we will see you for future visits to PEI.

Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

The Best Western is in a very good location in Charlottetown. Peake's Quay and all the downtown attractions are within walking distance. There are good restaurants along the way too.
The hotel room was clean and roomy for two adults and two children.
The continental breakfast was a nice perk. The food was good and the breakfast staff very efficient.
There is also a laundry room which came in handy.
The front staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
I would definitely recommend staying at the Best Western and would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay with us. It is always nice to read that we have provided the service and experience you very much deserve. I hope we will see you for future vists to PEI.