Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Hotels.com
US$88
Trip.com
US$87
Travelocity
Vio.com
Orbitz.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We expected better service and facilities for the price we paid for the room. Front desk staff were rude on arrival, the toilet not properly cleaned and the mattress was old. We tried to bring this up with the assistant front desk manager this morning but he didn’t seem concerned at all...really do not recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michel R
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because we were going to the Feast and Frolic International Seafood festival two blocks away.
We reserved accommodation prior to arriving. The first room we looked at was two queen beds in the main part on the 2nd floor. We looked out at some equipment through very steamy windows, very dark, the floor very lumpy through the carpet, hallways included. We declined this room and got one queen bed in the building across the street, last room available apparently, Initially it looked ok, but on closer inspection it was grungy and grimy. Luckily I carry disinfectant wipes and I used them up wiping down surfaces. The light switch in the bathroom was filled with brown crud, gross. The room cost $200 on line, we had called 6 weeks ahead to book and was told if we wanted the cheaper rate, book it online. Problem with booking online is once it’s booked you cannot cancel. This was the opposite of what they verbally told us. There isn’t an option of choosing a slightly higher price with cancellation availability. A bit misleading in my opinion. For 200$ for one night we were disappointed, the upside it was near the venue and only for one night. Old and tired hotel, it’s age is showing. The included breakfast was ok, no decaf coffee, just sanka, although there was packages of decaf in the room with a little coffee maker. Large area for seating. I think we would seek different accommodation on returning to Charlottetown. Sorry management, your hotel needs a good cleaning, the staff we encountered were nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karvinh_13

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I have stayed at this location when it was known as MacLauchlan's and when it was a Best Western so I knew what to expect. We checked into a room on the third floor for Shellfish Festival. The room was decent albeit a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable and we did not hear too much activity outside in the halls. Check in was a breeze and the gentleman who was working the check in counter on Saturday afternoon was great (congrats on your engagement again). The air conditioner in the room was great and served its purpose. The room was neat and tidy when we checked in and I did not find any old hairs or dirt like some previous reviews said they did. My only complaint of my whole stay was housekeeping knocking on the door at 9:08AM when check out was not until 11AM. There was also ample parking which was an added bonus. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank peitraveller88
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. It is nice to read that we provided the experience you very much deserved. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown where perhaps we can provide an experience worthy of a higher rating..

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here mid August for one night while in town for business. Check in was quick, the room was clean, free parking, wifi and breakfast. Unfortunately I had a very upset baby in the room next to me and would not stop crying. Thankfully the front desk clerk was able to move me into an new room. Great sleep! Great stay!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BunBre

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. It is nice to read that we provided the experience you very much deserved. I am glad we were able to move you a quieter room. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating . The location was great but that's it for the pro side . Now for the cons . First room musty smell, bed not made very well and not very comfortable . Second room not cleaned all that well ,it needed dusting . Plugs and hookups not very professional .Breakfast was not the best . Not near worth the money we paid . As for as stars go ( 2 )

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank thomaswarrington47
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018