Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$88
TravelocityUS$88
Vio.comUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
TripadvisorUS$88
EtripUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019

We booked this for one night and could not have asked for a better location. We had a car and drove but it is walking distance to the downtown area and historic sites. Our room was clean and had coffee and microwave and a fridge. Iron and Ironing board and hair dryer. There is an indoor pool. Coffee is available in the foyer and so is water with lemon or other fruit 24 hours. The complimentary breakfast is both hot and cold and there are ample staff on hand to replenish and assist. Very well priced and would go back if ever on the island again. Had everything we needed.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate and share feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate the detailed explanation of our hotel, and the ease at which guests can walk from our location to the downtown area. We are always striving to provide the exact experience you have detailed in your review. I hope we will see you in the near future to once again provide you with terrific customer service.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms and decor are dated and a bit run down, but they are clean. I found hotel staff very friendly and helpful.
The common areas such as the fitness Center and pool certainly need some updates.
Average hotel. I would stay here again, I just wish the price was a bit lower.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us. I am disappointed that you found the décor to be less then acceptable. We do work hard to keep things clean and in good repair for our guests. To state we are average is fair......we are a 3 star hotel and price ourselves and work to provide an experience worthy of that rating or higher at all times. I hope we will see you for future visits to PEI.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We expected better service and facilities for the price we paid for the room. Front desk staff were rude on arrival, the toilet not properly cleaned and the mattress was old. We tried to bring this up with the assistant front desk manager this morning but he didn’t seem concerned at all...really do not recommend staying here!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michel R
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. I am sorry that we did not meet all of your expectations. Feedback such as yours helps us to improve as we move forward. I hope you can consider giving us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because we were going to the Feast and Frolic International Seafood festival two blocks away.
We reserved accommodation prior to arriving. The first room we looked at was two queen beds in the main part on the 2nd floor. We looked out at some equipment through very steamy windows, very dark, the floor very lumpy through the carpet, hallways included. We declined this room and got one queen bed in the building across the street, last room available apparently, Initially it looked ok, but on closer inspection it was grungy and grimy. Luckily I carry disinfectant wipes and I used them up wiping down surfaces. The light switch in the bathroom was filled with brown crud, gross. The room cost $200 on line, we had called 6 weeks ahead to book and was told if we wanted the cheaper rate, book it online. Problem with booking online is once it’s booked you cannot cancel. This was the opposite of what they verbally told us. There isn’t an option of choosing a slightly higher price with cancellation availability. A bit misleading in my opinion. For 200$ for one night we were disappointed, the upside it was near the venue and only for one night. Old and tired hotel, it’s age is showing. The included breakfast was ok, no decaf coffee, just sanka, although there was packages of decaf in the room with a little coffee maker. Large area for seating. I think we would seek different accommodation on returning to Charlottetown. Sorry management, your hotel needs a good cleaning, the staff we encountered were nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank karvinh_13

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I have stayed at this location when it was known as MacLauchlan's and when it was a Best Western so I knew what to expect. We checked into a room on the third floor for Shellfish Festival. The room was decent albeit a bit outdated. The bed was comfortable and we did not hear too much activity outside in the halls. Check in was a breeze and the gentleman who was working the check in counter on Saturday afternoon was great (congrats on your engagement again). The air conditioner in the room was great and served its purpose. The room was neat and tidy when we checked in and I did not find any old hairs or dirt like some previous reviews said they did. My only complaint of my whole stay was housekeeping knocking on the door at 9:08AM when check out was not until 11AM. There was also ample parking which was an added bonus. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank peitraveller88
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments on your stay with us here at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre. It is nice to read that we provided the experience you very much deserved. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown where perhaps we can provide an experience worthy of a higher rating..