Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Hotels.com
US$88
Trip.com
US$87
TravelocityUS$88
Vio.comUS$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019

We stayed here for one night while in Charlottetown. When I called I was told there was a pool and hot tub so I booked it only to find out there was not hot tub. I read reviews about people being upset they did not get out in the main building but from what I experienced if you don’t want the pool the other building looks nicer.
We were put in a room on the basement level which we were okay with. What were were not okay with was the paper thin walls (we had to listen to the neighbours conversations until approx 2am), and the sqweeky ceiling (for some reason the person above us paced until about 3am and the floor was squeeking with every step. So needless to say we got close to no sleep!
The room itself had stained carpets...the cleanest part of the room was the bathroom (surprisingly).
We would not recommend this hotel if you want a good night sleep!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ztwcmom
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

I am sorry you did not have a restful stay with us. Unfortunately we can't control the sleeping patterns of guests and those who stay up late will always do so. I can only hope you informed our front desk to allow us the opportunity to ask these guests to be quieter.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

Location was great for walking but...disappointed in most everything else. As a reformed smoker, it was offensive to me to have the smokers at every entrance, (and at one an angry dog!) trying to get through with my key card was a challenge. I would suggest, since this is a destination for the bus trips that they let others know the times the buses will be in the breakfast area....we went as they were at the end and it was dirty and needed to be replenished (even bowls etc) front desk was very kind, apologized and offered me an apple

Room tip: Definitely ask for top floor, and what time buses go to breakfast
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for providing us comments on your stay with us. During extremely busy days it is very difficult for us to ensure all guests won't arrive at breakfast at a similar time. As this is a free offer we can't force guests to a scheduled time. I am sorry you experienced the busiest of times for breakfast.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

We booked an Airbnb in Charlottetown and after arriving, I knew I could not stay there more than one night. I called and Kayla got us an early check in for the next morning. The room was clean, affordable, spacious and dog-friendly. It is also very close to downtown restaurants and the waterfront. Breakfast was also very good, and included. Thanks for the great service and helping us out of a bad situation!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Jessica F
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Thank you for your perfect rating and kind comments. I am sorry that your first experience was not a pleasurable one. Kayla is one of our great Associates I have the pleasure of working with every day. I am so very happy that we were able to help you turn your experience in to a positive one. I hope we will see you for future visits to Charlottetown.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Checked in an did not know we would be staying across the street. The desk said it is not policy to inform guests that they will not be staying in the main building. When we got to our room it looked like the bathroom was barely cleaned with urine stains on the floor around the toilet, filthy floors and what appears to be feces on the wall by the toilet paper holder. If we were not staying with our whole hockey team we would have changed hotels.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I also believe that you and I had the opportunity to discuss this matter and we came to a reasonable resolution, which you agreed upon and stayed an additional night with us. If I am mistaken, then please reach out to me, as I would very much like to have a better understanding of your situation.

Reviewed January 25, 2019

We booked this for one night and could not have asked for a better location. We had a car and drove but it is walking distance to the downtown area and historic sites. Our room was clean and had coffee and microwave and a fridge. Iron and Ironing board and hair dryer. There is an indoor pool. Coffee is available in the foyer and so is water with lemon or other fruit 24 hours. The complimentary breakfast is both hot and cold and there are ample staff on hand to replenish and assist. Very well priced and would go back if ever on the island again. Had everything we needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Wayne C, General Manager at Charlottetown Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate and share feedback on your stay with us. We appreciate the detailed explanation of our hotel, and the ease at which guests can walk from our location to the downtown area. We are always striving to provide the exact experience you have detailed in your review. I hope we will see you in the near future to once again provide you with terrific customer service.