Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$66
PricelineUS$74
Expedia.comUS$66
FindHotelUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
HurbUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2020

Romantic weekend on pei book this on another website Expedia for TD I expected more for the price I paid from what I saw on here but the room was subpar it had a kitchenette which had a giant burned ring where somebody put a pot on the countertop which was dated the floor in the kitchen was dated the heating cooling was very dated and I needed instruction to use it. There was a note in the room that said they did extra cleaning for covid-19 yet I used a antibacterial wipe to wipe down the remote switches and handle on the fridge and it was soiled it took four more wipes to wipe down high touch surfaces like countertops I expected with the covered measures that if I were to wipe something like that dirt would not come off. The bathroom had some sort of leak in the ceiling at one time and instead of replacing all the wallpaper they just cut a patch and put it on it the tub didn't drain the toilet didn't flush there was mold in the bathroom the bed was like sleeping in a bowl my back still hurts 2 days later. The breakfast was a bag lunch sort of thing with a tiny amount of food a children's lunch box and orange and a Danish the size of two fingers and a cup of yogurt which was not like you would buy at the store but they actually funneled it into like a dipping container the staff was having a social Convo I waited for them to finish so I could check in not happy also we were in a hotel across the street from the main Hotel so whenever we had a visitor come or order a pizza we had to go downstairs to let them in strange

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2020 via mobile

All I have to say is we had booked two nights and even after they moved us at midnight to a different room on the first night by 9 o’clock the next morning we were packed up and gone. We did have to argue with them to get the money back from our second night and there was no real apology for the first night. We had dropped her stuff in the afternoon and went out for the evening and when we came home we realize there was garbage on the floor from the other guest, the air conditioning didn’t work and all it did was a loud motor blow all night long, our eyes and throat‘s were burning.At midnight they moved us to a new room and it had dead bugs in it. I would never ever stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2020

Stayed overnight while visiting Bay Fortune, Cardigan and Charlottetown. Very good location, walking distance to the waterfront and restaurants and shops. Also close to Confederation Centre if you were attending any performances.
Check in was quick as was checkout. The only disappointment would be the breakfast. Due to Covid19 it is provided in a bag.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank Don B
Reviewed August 5, 2020

I was happy that this hotel was animal friendly as we travel with our dog. The beds were cozy, but our room smelled heavily of stale cigarette smoke. We are non smokers, and the bathtub as well as the door handle had mold on it. The shower head had a blue scum layer on it and it was very unpleasant when trying to feel clean. We booked this location because breakfast was included. Due to Covid the breakfast was a small muffin, an orange, and a dipping sauce container that had vanilla yogurt in it at luke warm temperature. We were not full by the time we ate our scraps of breakfast. Your other option bag was an apple, with a non toasted bagel, a pack of cream cheese, and a yogurt in same container. Upon checking out I went to the desk and they were serving customers their breakfast bags with 1 staff member on sight. I waited about 20 minutes for her to finally serve me so I could check out of the hotel, she kept passing me off for other customers. All I wanted to do was check out. Not happy with the locations services. Due to covid-19 our room was not cleaned between days we stayed, which is understandable but the rest was them cheeping out hard.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed March 8, 2020

We stayed here for a hockey tournament,wich was overpriced.Outdated rooms, awful service from the maintenance man.At around supper time we called the front desk informing them we had no heat in our room,after 1 hr we called again.Finaloly at around 8or9pm he showed up complaining WE should have called sooner,wich we HAD.Then returned at around 11pm to fix the heat with my son was in bed sleeping at the time, and he wasn't very Friendly either.Alot of rooms had different problems from no heat from cards or locks not working.Some had hairs still in the bathtub .Some changed hotel for the next night.The front desk staff were very nice and even gave us a discount for the heat not running.The room was around 150$ I wouldn't of paid more than 80$ for it.

Date of stay: January 2020