Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TCasford

Romantic Getaway

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 25, 2020
My husband and I booked the honeymoon suite for the second year in a row for his birthday and Valentines Day. Another amazing night! Room was very clean and all the amenities you need. The Jacuzzi is lovely.

Will definitely be returning next year for our 3rd year in a row.

Thanks Quality Inn and Suites in Charlottetown!
Date of stay: February 2020
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Mar 9, 2020
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you soon!
C$459
    C$196
    C$200
3.5 km from Quality Inn & Suites Downtown
View more hotels in Charlottetown
All reviews sutherland house main building full size fridge large suite front desk staff a great stay within walking distance king bed free breakfast would stay here again location is great beds were comfortable cookies yogurt downtown microwave pei
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Hotel is very centrally located and within easy walking distance of the Center. Service was excellent for both the rooms and the restaurant, on site. The main hotel is very nice, however we prefer staying in one of the mansions, which are part of the hotel. All in all wonderful stay and will definitely go back.

Date of stay: September 2019
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are so glad your enjoyed your stay in our Sutherland House. We look forward to seeing you the next time your are in Charlottetown.

Reviewed November 9, 2019

I was staying in Charlottetown for a week while working in PEI and stayed here. I hadn't been here before so when I booked my room online I picked a room with a kitchenette and I wasn't aware that they have 3 buildings. When I arrived I learned that my room was not in the main hotel building but rather in one of the two houses that they have their suites in.

I was surprised, but did not mind. It was actually quite nice the building and room sort of made it feel like I was staying at a Charlottetown Bed and Breakfast. The room was very spacious, great for spreading out especially if you're staying somewhere for an extended period of time. The kitchenette was nice, although there was only a microwave and toaster to cook with, no stove. There was a full size fridge though which was appreciated. The bathroom was nice, although I would have liked to have a little more counter space and not just a pedestal sink.

The location was great. Very convenient for the places I needed to go to for work in town and walking distances to a lot of great restaurants or the waterfront. Even though my room looked out towards a street it was quiet at night I had no trouble sleeping.

The service here was great. I got a newspaper under my door each morning during the week. I never saw them, but the housekeepers did a fantastic job keeping my room tidy. I even returned to find they'd washed the dishes for me which I had been intending to do when I returned from work.

There are guest laundry services on site and I took advantage of that. There is also a restaurant on site here and you can order room service, although this was not something I did during my stay here (maybe next time).

Overall a great stay and somewhere I will definitely stay at again next time I am in Charlottetown

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
peitraveller21, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Holland Grove House. Our guests love having a kitchenette and a larger fridge. We do not have stoves in any rooms as it is very hard to contain smells if guests were cooking in a confined space. Also we have a full service restaurant on site. Glad you enjoyed our downtown location. I will pass along your lovely comments to our team.
We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Charlottetown.

Reviewed October 27, 2019

When I phoned well ahead to book a suite, I was told that the main part of the hotel was fully booked but that there was a charming King suite available in an adjacent building (called Holland Grove House). It turned out that this annex, along with another building, was only steps from the main hotel but felt much more intimate and private. Our large but cozy suite lived up to its glowing description. It contained a comfortable four poster bed with good quality linens, two armchairs in a seated area, a desk and bureau with lots of drawers and a gas fireplace. The only unwanted item, by us anyway, was a footed bathtub out in the open near the bed. It made us laugh, though, and was a handy place to put our extra towels, of which we were given more than enough. The adjoining kitchen area was spacious with a table and two chairs, a large refrigerator and some much appreciated kitchen items such as flatware, dishes and glasses. Even dishwashing soap was supplied which we have found to be rare. We always bring our own sponge. Bottles of a decent red and white wine were available at $25 each and, as it turned out, we were grateful for the white. The bathroom was fine but the shower stall could stand some updating. We really appreciated the number of towel racks which seem to be lacking in the more modern hotels these days. Even though overlooking Fitzroy Street, the suite was very quiet. It would have been nice to open the lovely large windows but we understand the security issues involved with that. The restaurant in the main hotel was fine (we had one dinner) and the breakfast very good. It was nice having real dishes and mugs for breakfast but a shame that the flatware was a flimsy plastic. Last, but not least, the hotel is in an excellent location within walking distance to downtown and the historic district. If we have the chance to return to Fredericton, we will certainly stay here again and request the same room.

Room tip: Choose a suite in one of the annex buildings.
Date of stay: September 2019
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay in Holland Grove House. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 17, 2019

The hotel is very well situated in Charlottetown to allow for walking to various restaurants and site seeing locations. However I was woken up at night but a drip in the bathroom - a leak coming from the ceiling (I'd guess when a guest in an upstairs room was taking a shower since it didn't leak continuously). I informed the front desk but they didn't seem concerned and I saw no signs that they resolved the issue while I was there.

2  Thank MichelleMG92
peitraveller21, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I cannot find any issues like that recorded in our daily log book. Please email me directly to resolve the issue tanya@innonthehill.com as I think you may have stayed at another location.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

We stayed 2 nights here. It's an older building but the rooms look recently renovated and it was clean. Very comfortable beds. Breakfast was included which had typical choices. Not much to choose from for people that are gluten free so I had yogurt both mornings. The hotel is just a couple of blocks from the downtown area and is an easy walk to some of the attractions.