Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$82
PricelineUS$74
Hotels.comUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
Agoda.comUS$74
Lol.travelUS$90
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2016

got checked in and checked out our room. Furnishings a tad worn, toilet kept running so my hubby tweaked it. Stopped!! Hooray! View from our room? Hmmm, a bad area's parking lot... dumpsters with men dumpster diving.
Breakfast was ok, at least we had a very friendly gal serving us. She was great. Breakfast room was very clean thanks to her.

Room tip: Don't get a parking lot view room.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Hi MFFisher,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for leaving us your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your Breakfast attendant, it sounds like she did a great job! Unfortunately a view is not feasible with the location of our property. The staff and I hope you have a great Fall season. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

Stay here on our travels of PEI nice and clean place .staff very friendly and room was clean nice if you don't want to use credit card will still allow to get a room unlike the best Western there. Also nice you can sit outside your room chairs provided.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Hi Doris,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for leaving us these kind words. It was absolutely our privilege to have you as our guest. The staff and I hope to see you again on your next trip to the Island. Hope your having a great Fall season. Thanks again!

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We recently spent 3 days in PEI and used the Comfort lnn in Charlottetown as our nitely stay over point. We didn't have reservations but lucked out with an available room and check in was quick and painless. There's easy access to the major roadways in PEI from this hotel. This hotel was clean and very quiet at nights with very comfortable beds. The included breakfasts were adequate but nothing to rave about. Staff was helpful and willing to answer all the questions as we had. Their recommendations for local meals were great.
Not a reflection on the hotel but just a heads up to other visitors that we found many of the island tourist attractions are closed or have limited open hours in late September. Also be prepared to be flexible on getting on and off the island. Our plans were to use the bridge to get on the island (which we did) and use the ferry from Woods Island to get off but the ferry turned out to be out of service for a few days so we had to use the bridge to get off of PEI and that added a couple of hours to our planed trip that we had not originally planned for.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Shawna G, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Hi John F,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Comfort Inn Charlottetown. The staff and I certainly appreciate all your compliments. The storm certainly did affect traveling on and off the Island on Monday, I am glad you made it across the bridge. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we very much hope to have you stay with us again down the road. Have a fantastic rest of your 2016!

With thanks,

Jeffrey Jewell
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Touring the east coast with family we stayed at the comfort inn in Charlottetown PEI. Rooms are very well kept and clean. The beds are very comfortable with nice warm blankets. Continental breakfast was good with egg and bacon cereal and waffles.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Hi Seed012,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our property and for leaving us your feedback. It certainly sounds like you had a great stay, which brings a big smile to our face. It was certainly our privilege to have you stay with us and hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Booked for my usual stay and upon arrival the fridge in the room had the previous guests leftovers. The mirrors had the previous guest dental floss cleanings. The chair at the desk needs replacing, padding is worn off. The dust is on everything in the room. To say it was cleaned with a lick and a promise would not be an exaggeration. I am very disappointed with this property and rate I am charged for a dirty room.

Room tip: Rooms on the ground floor smell musty
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Hi Michael,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us Michael. I am very disappointed at the outcome of your stay.I completely understand your frustration with the housekeeping issue. It certainly was not acceptable and I understand that you do not expect these situations when you stay at Comfort Inns, that is why you choose us. I did fill out a report for my General Manager after I came down and assisted you with the items left in the fridge and discounted your room as well. This is certainly not the service our guests deserve and I apologize. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. The staff and I hope you have a great Fall season.

With thanks,