Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$82
PricelineUS$74
Expedia.comUS$82
eDreamsUS$74
FindHotelUS$88
CheapTicketsUS$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2020

My experience at this hotel had me so dissatisfied that it has been on my mind to speak up since we left two weeks ago.

Due to Covid we were informed that additional sanitary measures were in effect. We still brought our own cleaning supplies to touch up in the room because this was our first trip away from home since the pandemic started. We were trusting in your establishment since I had called prior to booking and was convinced by your front desk that measures were up to par.

This could not have been further from the truth, the room was disgusting, we were finding other people’s body hairs while cleaning the bathroom. The shower was gross and we cleaned it over, the floor in the bathroom became much brighter after we cleaned it and hairs around the toilette. The sink had black mildew coming from the upper edge. The furniture had dust, we didn’t dare look in the linens because I removed them immediately to put our own. WE CLEANED everything in that room.

We had people staying in the room next to us who also mentioned they were not satisfied with the cleanliness.

Every time we walked past the front desk there were either employees out in the guest sitting area watching tv or in the back room looking half asleep.

Date of stay: July 2020
Shawna Grandjean, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2020

Dear Kelly

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. This will be brought to the housekeeping department attention.

Comfort Inn Charlottetown, CN320

Reviewed October 4, 2019

Stayed at this Hotel in Charlottetown on September 20th and 21st. Wardrobe right beside the bed where a nightstand with lamp should have been. Then on the evening of the 21st had the displeasure of rawdy, loud, vulgar guests across our room running up and down the hallways cursing, drinking, banging doors. Had to call the front desk twice to ask them to keep the partying down.

Then the guests below our room had an outside entrance and 3 of those guest from one room stepped outside and urinated by the vehicles parket there. Then around 2am another guest came though the hallway of our floor and threw furniture around and pulled the fire alarm and all the guests had to leave their rooms and the Desk Clerk DID NOT call the fire department has he said it was a False Alarm..not sure how that conclusion was drawn. Guess the Guest Safety was not important. Then another manager came though with the guest who pulled the fire alarm and kicked him out in front of everyone instead of calling the police to handle that. About an hour later that same individual was put taken away from the hotel in a police car.

Felt like we were at a 1 star hotel with the experience we had. Would not recommend to stay there unless you like a lot of free entertainment and do not want to sleep at all. We recieved an email from the hotel on Sept. 25th to tell us that the manager was off sick but would be touch when she got back and still have not heard another word back from them. Very poor experience with this hotel.

Room tip: Would you like a room with a closet jammed by your bedside??
Date of stay: September 2019
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2019

Hi Amersterdam999,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us your feedback. I completely understand why you were upset with the night in question, when the guest pulled the fire alarm. It was the first time that this had occurred in the years the hotel has been operating and we are very sorry for the impact this had on the staff and especially the guests. I do want to mention that the Desk Clerk did not call the fire department as several guests had confirmed they saw the fire alarm being pulled and it was indeed a hoax. Guest safety was top priority and will always be top priority. If this was indeed an emergency that required the fire department the staff knows to call them right away. In this case the desk agent did not call the VOLUNTEER fire department as it was confirmed to be a hoax, otherwise he would have had them on the phone immediately. I am glad we were able to give you a free night for the 21st when this all took place Amersterdam, it is the least we could have done for the poor experience you had, I wish that compensation had been mentioned in this review. We have already refunded you the full amount for that night but I would be happy to call you if you wanted to discuss the event in question further. With all that said it was our privilege to have you as our guest, I wish your stay could have been a more positive one. The staff and I hope you have a great rest of your 2019, take care.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

This motel property was recently renovated and a was a good choice on our recent trip to PEI.
Located in Charlottetown it is centrally located in the city.
Rooms are modern looking and comfortable. Staff very friendly.

Date of stay: August 2019
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Hi Robert,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us your feedback. We really appreciate all the kind words regarding the property Robert. It would certainly be our privilege to have you back in the Summers to come. Take care and thanks again.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Breakfast area far too small to accommodate rush of tourists and working people trying to get a start to their day. Rooms were clean and sliding door access to parking lot made checking in and out a breeze. Interesting that this was the only Comfort Inn we stayed at in a week where the front desk refused to help us make reservations at the next location.

1  Thank bbb1771
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Hi BBB,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us your feedback. We really appreciate the compliments on the room BBB. I am very shocked that you were not assisted in making reservations, they should have been happy to assist you this, I will be looking into this matter, my sincere apologies that this happened. It was most definitely our privilege to have you stay with us. The staff and I hope you have a great rest of your Summer :)

With thanks,

Reviewed August 11, 2019

They told us our room was on the 2nd floor, and when my wife asked where the elevator was the front desk manager said, we do not have an elevator. We had never stayed in a Comfort Inn without one. The front desk manager then put us on the first floor. The room was ok, smelled old, a little musty. We were there for 4 nights. The location was good, somewhat central to the island as a whole. The staff made the bed, cleaned the bathroom, and made our beds but didn't pay attention to details. We had to go to the front desk for clean cups and ice bags, etc. The breakfasts were good but did not manage well. The hotel was full, no vacancy, and they ran out of food three of the four mornings. It was our poorest experience in a Comfort Inn and we're gold level members.

Date of stay: August 2019
Shawna G, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2019

Hi Wrpupkis,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for leaving us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a disappointing stay Wrpupkis. This is not the experience we want for our guests, please accept our sincere apology. You will find most Comfort Inn's in the Maritimes, at least in my experience, do not have an elevators as there are only two levels. I am guessing that due to our full occupancy we were not able to get you a ground floor room. I apologize for this, they tend to go fast. It was certainly our privilege to have you. The staff and I hope you have a good rest of your Summer :)

With thanks,