All reviewspremier suitesqueezed orange juiceantique chinafrench toastfine chinaother gueststheatre ticketsbed and breakfastprince edward islanddietary needsfood allergieseach morningfour nightsshort walk to downtowngreat hostswealth of informationb bs
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

At this inn my wife and I had a very nice breakfast. But as you may know my problem is sleeping. The inn had no blackout blinds and at 6:30 the room was flooded with light from the outside. The service is great but it’s hard to sleep in this hotel.
Unless you sleep for hours and don’t have a care for light. Don’t stay in this hotel all you light sleepers out there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My sister and I stayed one night for a short visit in Charlottetown. It was simply lovely. The room was pretty, decorated nicely and the bed extra comfy. We were greeted by gracious and helpful staff, and toured around the unoccupied portions of the house. The building itself is exquisite - was obviously a very grand home at one time. The breakfast was nice, just right. There is an abundance of antiques and collectables, something my sister and I enjoy looking at, so “snooping” around was really fun! We walked downtown, and back late evening, a very pleasant walk, roughly 15 minutes. So the location truly is walking distance from city centre without being right in the congestion and noise. And we didn’t have to worry about parking. There was a bit of tacky ornamentation here and there that we did’t care for, most obvious being the giant Christmas wreath in the dining room!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Lovely B&B with so much quaintness and charm. We loved the character of the Victorian home and the coziness of our room. We had an air conditioning unit which made the evenings comfortable. We stayed two nights and really looked forward to coming back to the Inn after a day of adventuring around the Island. The Inn is centrally located and a very short walk to downtown and Old Charlottetown. The breakfast is truly wonderful - delicious, gourmet and served on fine china! Thank you to great hosts Viola and Wayne (though during our stay we only met Viola) and also to Cecilia. She was wonderfully helpful and a great conversationalist! She will make a great hotelier in the future. What a treat to stay here. We highly recommend this B&B if you're coming to PEI.

Room Tip: Nice quiet and spacious rooms with a lot of character.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
peiinnkeepers, Owner at Elmwood Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Thank you for your stay Sharon, nice to meet your family. Wayne is on the way to pick up our son back to island so you didn't see him around Inn during these days. Welcome come back once you have future trip plan to PEI.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great location within walking distance of Charlottetown and Victoria Park. Staff very friendly and helpful with directions and procuring tickets for an attraction. The AC in our room did not work that well and we needed to use a fan. Room otherwise was quite nice on the second floor.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I booked this place for my 8yr old daughter and myself - girls trip! It was beyond my expectations as was the incredible hospitality of Viola! So much thought put into every detail especially the breakfasts....works of art and absolutely delicious!!!! We loved it so much that we are talking about making it an annual trip. Thank you Viola!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family