We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Great George! Our room was huge and very well appointed. Aside of the charming hotel, it's the staff that makes it excellent! They went out of their way to make our stay perfect. The manager was super friendly and the girls at the front desk were always helpful. They mapped out routes for us to drive each day on the island, making sure to note places to stop that we might otherwise have passed by. When we arrived to late for happy hour one night, the staff gave us free wine and beer to take to our room. The cookies that they put out each night were also fantastic! We would stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique cluster of fully restored, 4 1/2 star heritage buildings situated within the streetscape splendour of Charlottetown's National Historic District. 50 guest rooms and suites + 4 luxury condos sure to satisfy the senses of the most discriminating traveler. Choose from the 21-room Victorian Pavilion, the intimate five-room Wellington House, family-friendly townhouses business-savvy Stable House or romantic Hideaway Suites. Deluxe rooms featuring fireplace, Jacuzzi or claw-foot tub. Frommers 2004: "One of Charlottetown's very classiest addresses." Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Great George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- Great George Charlottetown
- Great George Hotel Charlottetown
- The Great George Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island