Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$148
Booking.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
PricelineUS$148
FindHotelUS$148
StayForLongUS$163
All reviews great location water view great stay water front within walking distance waterfront convention pei downtown housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2018

My husband and I stayed here in November for four nights. We really liked the hotel and in particular the pool and spa. The bed was very comfortable and it was nice and close to go wandering down the main street for shopping or dinner. Was very easy to get to and parking was so easy.
We will be back next time

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1dani021
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Greetings 1dani021:

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the late response to your review here, which we very much appreciate. I was pleased to note you and your husband very much enjoyed your four night stay here at the Delta Prince Edward. We are indeed fortunate to be located downtown and right on the waterfront, and only steps away from what downtown Charlottetown has to offer. I am glad you had the opportunity to explore! Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time travels bring you to Charlottetown.

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

I went with my sister Yolanda. She was on business with UNB. Time with my sister is always a good time! Staying at a Marriott added to the experience. When we checked in with Dionte, he informed us about the free Happy Hour at 6:00 put on by the hotel every Wednesday night. The hotel manager James Tingley greeted us at the Happy Hour with drinks and appetizers. Most of the wine and food was local. Occasionally while traveling we have been to one of these events, however, this one was different. James hosted a trivia contest with Marriott reward points as prizes! It was a blast. Our little group of strangers bonded instantly as we shouted out answers. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant Water's Edge. The service was painfully slow and our meal was not good. Our server sensed our displeasure and did not charge us. She added that they were having problems in the kitchen. Luke Thompson at reception helped me cash in my reward points that I won during the trivia contest. He spent the time to give me lots of helpful ideas regarding my reward points. After a great night's sleep in our beautiful room we went down for coffee. There was no charge! I spent some time talking with Ryan Fisher in the lobby while my sister went to work. I mentioned to Ryan that the scent in the lobby was very strong and unpleasant. He immediately turned it off. I explained that my sister is very allergic to scents and needed to use her benadryl last night. Ryan offered us a free breakfast. I can't say enough about the wonderful service we received. The staff was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings Astrid1511:

Thank you very much for your review here, and I apologize my response is not as timely as it should have been! It was lovely to meet you and your sister and I am delighted to know how much you and others enjoyed our Marriott Rewards Trivia Challenge during our client appreciation reception. Myself and my team really enjoy this opportunity to spend time with our valued guests, and I am glad you both had the chance to stop by. Thank you also for your kind comments towards Dionte, Luke and Ryan which I have shared with them. I do apologize however for your somewhat disappointing dinner experience in Water's Edge, and please know that your comments were reviewed and duly noted for our improvement moving forward. Again, a pleasure to meet you, and we hope you will choose to again come stay with us another time soon at the Delta Prince Edward.

Reviewed November 21, 2018

We recently hosted a small family gathering at the Delta Prince Edward. We reserved a block of rooms as we had guests travelling from other provinces. Maureen and the team at the Delta Prince Edward went above and beyond to make this special occasion memorable for our son and all our out of province guests. Attention to details, anticipation of our every needs, and a celebration of our son's success was beyond our expectations. We had over a dozen guests leave with the best hospitality experience they had ever seen. We highly recommend this hotel as the perfect spot to celebrate any occasion.

Room tip: Prime Minister's Suite - excellent for a group gathering
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Greetings Courtnay W:

Needless to say, your review was a delight to read and to share with our team here at the Delta Prince Edward! Thank you for choosing our hotel as the venue for you and your family to celebrate your son's success. We were delighted to assist in making this special occasion the best possible experience for you all. Your kind comments are very much appreciated. My apologies for the late response to your review, and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and recommending us to others. We look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back when travels bring you our way.

Reviewed November 10, 2018

"Make your own waffles." The restaurant and buffet may be small, but the service is fantastic, and the atmosphere is lovely. There was an omelette station which I didn't partake in, but all you have to do is select what you want on the paper provided on the table, write your table number on it and then drop it off at the station for the chef to make.
Tonnes of carbs - bread for toasting, muffins, banana bread, croissant.
Fresh fruit. Yogurt. Granola. Plates with cheese cubes and deli meats. There was also scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and turkey sausage rounds. I didn't really like the turkey sausage rounds, but what I did have was good. I highly recommend making your own waffles.
The hotel is very clean, and that is something that I think is very important.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings Tara L:

First, my apology for the late response to your review following your November stay. How wonderful that you very much enjoyed our Breakfast Buffet in particular while you were with us. I appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our restaurant and culinary teams. Thank you also for your kind comment toward our Housekeeping team, as they take great pride in keeping our hotel clean and tidy for our valued guests. Thank you again for taking the time to provide a review here, and we look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to the Delta Prince Edward.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Stayed here for two nights while attending a conference. Checked in really late and out really early. The tourist season has ended in PEI and so amenities in the local area were limited. The area was rather desolate and it was rainy and windy so it was all quite gloomy. But the welcome was warm and my room, a King with sea view, was standard for a business hotel. I was able to request extra pillows and blankets with the app; this helped on my first night when I arrived just after midnight. No room service after 10 pm made for a hungry bedtime but I survived!

I did not eat the continental breakfast included in my conference but everything looked delicious. I imagine that when the area is full of tourists and the shops and restaurants close by are full the area is more enticing. This is not the hotel's fault of course.

Date of stay: October 2018

Greetings Travellingnurse50:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us while here for your conference, and please accept my apology for this somewhat tardy response. I regret the weather was not more welcoming during your stay, however was pleased to note you enjoyed your guest room and view of the sea. Noted also is your comment regarding late night options for food and beverage, which is something we are considering. I apologize you had to sleep on an empty stomach! Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again soon here at the Delta Prince Edward.