Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$148
Booking.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
PricelineUS$148
FindHotelUS$148
StayForLongUS$163
All reviews great location water view great stay water front within walking distance waterfront convention pei downtown housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

First of all, the Delta PEI has a fantastic location. Everything within downtown Charlottetown is within 10 minutes walk. The hotel has spacious and modern rooms with a well-designed layout. Restaurant is also great.
Of course, rest assured you will be experiencing the typical Delta service - I honestly see this as the main selling point for the brand. Each and every staff member I encountered during all my previous stays was fabulous. One thing I noticed though: during summer season the staff can get real swamped, standards may drop a little bit and things can get missed for this reason. Nothing major though, I even consider this as a part of “real-person” service.
All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my stays at the Delta PEI in the past years, and I can't wait for my next PEI trip this spring.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Greetings Megabruno1994:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your most recent stay with us. I was very pleased to learn you continue to enjoy our hotel and that you experienced elevated guest service from our team of associates. Your kind comments were a pleasure to read and to share with them. Noted as well are your comments regarding service opportunities and I certainly apologize for any disappointment along the way. Your points are well taken. Thank you also for your loyalty to the Delta Prince Edward and indeed the Delta brand. Happy to know we will again have the opportunity to welcome you back this coming Spring!

Reviewed January 17, 2019

This was a great stay - hotel was great - service, cleanliness and locality were perfect. I guess if there would be one comment it would be we wish the lobby bar was a more inviting and active place - if so we'd never have to leave the hotel for food and drinks !

Date of stay: September 2018
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2019

Greetings Christine L:

How wonderful to know you had a great stay and that you experienced perfect guest service from our team of associates! Noted also are your comments regarding Water's Edge Resto Bar Grill, and we appreciate your feedback in that regard. Thank you for your review of the Delta Prince Edward and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back next time travels bring you to Charlottetown.

Reviewed January 13, 2019

A friend told me about this program ,that if you have a relative in QEH you can stay two nights at the Delta free ,parking included .This could have not come at a better time as my husband was to have surgery on Jan.2 . So I called and in no time I was approved to stay for 2 nights free. I stayed Jan 2nd and Jan 3rd. When I arrived at the Delta I was greeted by Luke who informed me where everything was. .I had a beautiful room ,clean ,warm ,and a nice view. As I left Maureen was so nice to me .I can not say how much I appreciated this kindness,as I live 60 miles from Charlottetown.The Delta is sure a great place to stay .Thanks again .

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Greetings Donna F:

It was our pleasure to have had the opportunity to provide you comfort during what was certainly a concerning time for you. We are so pleased to each year be a part of the Home for the Holidays initiative, providing a place to stay for guests such as yourself who have a loved one in the hospital over the holiday period. Thank you for your kind comments towards Luke and Maureen who were delighted to know they made a difference in your stay. I do hope all is well with you and your husband, and we hope to welcome you back to the Delta Prince Edward another time.

Reviewed January 8, 2019

I stayed at the Delta in PEI for three nights while visiting my aunt who was in the hospital. As a Marriott Platinum member, I received an upgrade to a suite with a great view overlooking the Northumberland Strait. I also received breakfast vouchers and water bottles. Front desk service was spot on! The room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bathroom was functional. The elevators and stairwell were a bit dated, but the hotel itself was not. Hotel also offered indoor parking for a fee, which was nice given I was there during a snow storm.

I had breakfast one morning in their restaurant – The Waterfront, which was good. Dinner was not as great. Just too few options with no taste, but the service was good. There are numerous restaurants, coffee shops, pubs and a Starbucks within a few block radius. If you like seafood, you’ll certainly find what you’re looking for.

I would have no hesitations on staying at the Delta again or recommending it. If you’re looking for a hotel on the beach, this is not the hotel for you. You’re close to the water, but it is not a beach.

Room tip: request a room with a view of the water
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings 67avidtraveler:

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here on TripAdvisor. I was pleased to note you received top notch service from our front desk team, who provided you with an upgrade to suite accommodation, as well as complimentary breakfast and bottled water. Thank you also for your feedback regarding your dining experiences in Water's Edge. Please do accept my apology for your disappointment in dinner, and know that your comments have been reviewed and noted. We appreciate you recommending the Delta Prince Edward to others, and value your loyalty to our brand as a Marriott Rewards Platinum member. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back another time when travels bring you our way.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Friendly staff, clean rooms and good food.
I was pleased by the staff being so helpful even though the hotel was booked solid. The restaurant downstairs served great food. The rooms were clean and spacious.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings Jrtravel68:

I was pleased to note you had a great stay with us here at the Delta Prince Edward. Your kind feedback towards our associates is appreciated. Our team was happy to know they provided you with helpful and friendly guest service overall, and that you enjoyed your dining experience in Water's Edge. Thank you for taking the time to post a review here, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back another time to our hotel.