Lowest prices for your stay
US$147
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$148
PricelineUS$147
eDreamsUS$147
All reviews great location water view great stay water front within walking distance waterfront convention pei downtown housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed April 5, 2020 via mobile

The Delta PEI was my most Accessible Hotel of 2019-20. Residence Inn Boston/Fenway was 2nd because the Delta had an accessible button in the room. I would recommend them both because they where both really spacious and they both had roll in showers.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Review may be a bit critical, but I work for a luxury hotel company and perhaps expect the same level of service - here’s what I thought about the stay —

Pool is nice and appears well kept. Plenty of seating poolside. Lockers available. Didn’t use the fitness center but it looked well equipped.

‘Kiddie pool’ is really hot tub sized.
Hot tub is also relatively small compared to the rest of the facilities.

Room was ok. 2 queen sized beds and we had a nice window seat. Water view would be nice in the summer - winter was kind of meh as mostly everything is frozen.
Bathroom is small but adequate.

Housekeeping was great. Left fun animals made of towels for the kids. It was my sons 7th birthday the day we arrived and housekeeping had graciously put up a happy birthday banner and left a card - while this was much appreciated, I had talked to in room dining re- ordering a small cake in room upon arrival, and was told there was no need because they always provide a treat in the room for anyone celebrating a special occasion. This didn’t happen. Not a huge deal, but just another example of things I was told were happening or included and then not delivered.

We chose this hotel because the Jack Frost festivities were happening in the attached convention center - but staff didn’t really know much about the events or inclusions of the package they offered.
I called and confirmed that self parking was included in the rate - and was told it was, and that there was an up charge for valet. Upon arrival was told that no, they must have meant street parking (which was non existent due to the huge event happening). Paid an extra $19/day for parking.

I also called prior to arrival because the package includes passes and breakfast for 4, and we had 5. Was told we would purchase an extra pass, but no need for additional breakfast as one of the children are under 5 and free - also not the case. So ended up paying $20/day for extra breakfast.
The breakfast buffet was great though - lots of choices and well worth $20, just was an expense we didn’t expect. Took 25 mins both mornings to get a table, so be prepared to wait on busy weekends !

Overall, probably a good hotel for business clients -
For family stays, you’re better off saving $100+/night and staying somewhere else local. Most places offer the same amenities (without cost) for almost everything.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Krystal s
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2020

Greetings Krystal s:

Thank you for your review in conjunction with your recent visit. I appreciate the detailed review which allows us to follow up on and relay the kudos provided as well as the opportunities identified in your review. I do apologize to you and your son that a special treat for your son was not delivered while our team was placing the Birthday card, signed by the team, and towel art animals in your room for your son to enjoy. I wish to thank you for attending the Jack Frost Winterfest here in Charlottetown and choosing our hotel to stay for that event. I hope we will have opportunity to welcome you back and provide you a more truly satisfying experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally on that occasion.

Reviewed February 17, 2020

I was so pleased with the service we received. Stefan checked us in and was SO warm and gave us the true island welcome. He went above and beyond in his service. He checked us in and gave us an upgraded room, which was well needed because it was Jack Frost weekend and there were many Kids in the area. This allowed us to have our own private corner with a gorgeous view and distance ourselves away from too many children. The rooms were gorgeous and very clean. I would highly recommend staying here, wonderful service and great location and atmosphere. The restaurant was also amazing, many local favorites!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Greetings Florence P:

So pleased you and your family were able to join us here at the Delta Prince Edward for the Jack Frost Winterfest! I was delighted to learn you experienced a high level of guest service from our associates, and in particular Stefan. He was happy to know he made a difference in your stay. Thank you also for your kind comments towards our restaurant, and for recommending us to others. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back another time soon. Until then, continued safe travels.

Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in the perfect location. Close to many restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are very nice with water views. The restaurant is very good. The staff is helpful in every way. Great stay

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Greetings randym293:

How wonderful to know you had a great stay with us here at the Delta Prince Edward, and that in particular you enjoyed our perfect location and your room with a view! Also appreciated is your kind comment towards our team of associates. Thank you for sharing you review here, and we hope to welcome you back another time soon. Until then, continued safe travels.

Reviewed February 6, 2020

We stayed here a couple nights and found it was very well located. It would be fantastic in the summer, but winter it is just convenient.

It was clean and appointed okay.....nothing special as far as the room goes. There is lots of quite warm water but it's not hot so I just turned it to full hot for a shower.

The one issue was that the heat really couldn't keep up with the cold from the huge window unless you closed the drapes completely. Not a big problem as what is there to see in the winter?

Reasonably priced considering it's location but I suspect prices change dramatically with warmer weather.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings HalifaxQuestor:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. I was pleased to note that overall you enjoyed your time with us, and in particular our convenient location. Noted also is your feedback regarding the water temperature and room temperature, and I do apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. We do hope to welcome you back during the warmer weather! Again, thank you for your review an we look forward to seeing you next time travels bring you our way.